RINOS Kept MCCAIN in office, now lets get him out. Fwd: Dr Kelli Ward Plans to Defeat John McCain in GOP Primary of 201

Mark W Lowry

Jul 20, 2015, 1:17:05 PM7/20/15
The Rinos helped defeat our best chance of creating a return to American government under rule of law. They helped McCain beat Hayworth, a genuine American Candidate.

Now we have another chance to end Rino Roadblocks in the federal government. We can take our government back. Get Amnesty McCain out.

markw...@gmail.com

John Locke WAR on CITIZENS “Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience and are left to the common refuge, which God hath provided for all men, against force and violence.” ~ John Locke, 2nd Treatise on Government.

Thomas Jefferson parasites "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious."  Jefferson was most responsible for designing a form of government with citizens as sovereigns, the Constitution he produced, has been devoured by parasitic public official growths that will ultimately destroy its host America.