Fwd: Sarah Palin has made the wrong choice

1 view

Mark W Lowry

Jul 20, 2015, 11:00:35 AM7/20/15
McCain and those who support him are anti American, Open border globalists.

markw...@gmail.com

John Locke WAR on CITIZENS “Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience and are left to the common refuge, which God hath provided for all men, against force and violence.” ~ John Locke, 2nd Treatise on Government.

Thomas Jefferson parasites "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious."  Jefferson was most responsible for designing a form of government with citizens as sovereigns, the Constitution he produced, has been devoured by parasitic public official growths that will ultimately destroy its host America.

From: shirley <pat...@cox.net>
Date: Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:43 PM
Subject: Sarah Palin has made the wrong choice

They are bound and determined to screw it up AGAIN.....!!!!!   Will they EVER learn....???   McPain needs to go to pasture....!!!