Road bike for sale - Vintage 18" W's Univega Gran Record, Chromoly Frame, Shimano 105 brakes - $200

瀏覽次數:126 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

clairechri...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年12月17日 下午2:19:582017/12/17
收件者:
- Univega Gran Record, Lawee Design
- Women's, 18" Chromoly frame (I'm 5'5" and it fits me nicely)
- Shimano 105 Super SLR brake components
- Sakae gooseneck
- Hsinlung handlebars
- Downtube shifters
- ~25 lbs

Great vintage look and colors - frame is a really cool "crackle white" with some fun white & pink "splatter" handlebar tape to match.

I bought this bike used down in Santa Cruz and have loved it. I used it to commute to work, travel around town, and do some shorter road bike trips. It's great for flatter rides or ones with a bit of incline, but since it's heavier and has downtube shifters, I wouldn't recommend for anything too intense.

I'm no longer able to commute to work and have a mountain bike that I can use for shorter trips around town, so I'm hoping another lucky lady can take advantage of this fun bike!

The seat has a slight tear in the front, but it is in great working condition.

I'm available weekdays after 5pm and am flexible on the weekends if you'd like to check it out. Serious inquiries only, please. Thanks! 303-956-5167

clairechri...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年12月17日 下午2:25:492017/12/17
收件者:

zjc...@126.com

未讀,
2018年9月6日 上午9:32:252018/9/6
收件者:
在 2017年12月18日星期一 UTC+8上午3:19:58,clairechri...@gmail.com写道:
Hi there,
Is your bike still for sale? I'm a fresher coming this Sept, do you think it's possible for me to check out the bike during NSO (Sept 20-23)? Thanks :))

olga...@gmail.com

未讀,
2019年9月13日 晚上8:56:252019/9/13
收件者: