Selling Gently Used Sole Bike - $120

Katie Henaghan

Apr 13, 2022, 4:01:13 PM4/13/22
Solé city cruiser bike for sale - $120. Typically retails for $500; current color is out of stock and was limited edition. I've only rode it about a dozen times; it's too tall for me to comfortably ride (I'm 5'2").

https://www.sportique.com/products/sole-bicycles-park-row-city-city-cruiser-bike-baby-blue-easter-egg-yellow-accents

Sophie L

May 14, 2022, 1:49:28 PM5/14/22
On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 1:01:13 PM UTC-7, khe...@stanford.edu wrote:
> Solé city cruiser bike for sale - $120. Typically retails for $500; current color is out of stock and was limited edition. I've only rode it about a dozen times; it's too tall for me to comfortably ride (I'm 5'2").
>
> https://www.sportique.com/products/sole-bicycles-park-row-city-city-cruiser-bike-baby-blue-easter-egg-yellow-accents
Hi, is the bike still available? If so I may be interested.

Gina Kim-Ahn

Aug 29, 2022, 8:49:33 PM8/29/22

Is the bike still available? I am interested.

Thank you,
Gina