Blue medium/large public bike V7 200$ (value of 500$)

isabelle.l...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2019, 12:12:13 PM10/23/19
Public bike less than 2 years old, was tuned up 2 months ago and in excellent condition.
Selling it because I'm moving back to Canada.

Shimano MegaRange 1x7 drivetrain

Medium/Large fit me and I'm 6'0

https://publicbikes.com/products/public-v7

Also selling the Kryptonite Kryptolok 12.7mm U-Lock with FlexFrame-U Bracket for 40$ more.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCLTVPQ/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_gBFRDb6FKCGKC

Can send you picture if you send me an e-mail!

Isabelle

v.a...@hotmail.com

Oct 25, 2019, 8:37:20 PM10/25/19
Hi Isabelle,
Is the bike still available and, if yes, did you receive my private email/message?