THE CHRISTIAN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WEBSITE

gra...@arlington.net

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

Thank You,
The response has been so phenomenal that I cannot
handle my e-mail. I am posting the Christian Business
Opportunity Website for your direct viewing. You may
SIGN UP for FREE and GET A FREE WEBPAGE at the URL below
and you will receive a free info pack.
<http://get-it.net/cgi-bin/get-it/1/jgraha1015/scriptures>

Everything you need to make a logical decision is cover
in the info pack. You may call 1-800-585-5873 and give
ID. 6744 for a free sign up and info pack.

Please e-mail me if there is anyway I can be of service
to you and the group.

May God Bless All of You
and Your Families.

Joe Graham #6744
gra...@arlington.net

P.S. If you have receive this by mistake, Please FORGIVE ME.