DR WORM

Red

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

"Christopher M. Stangl" <cst...@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu> wrote:

> > I cant believe that Stanford even took you in if you can barely live up to
> > a webtv account.

Isn't the stanford.edu network run on webtv?

--
"All will be joy-smiths and their task shall be to beat out
laughter from the ringing anvil of life."

Christopher M. Stangl

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

On 16 Jan 1998, Red wrote:

> "Christopher M. Stangl" <cst...@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu> wrote:
>
> > > I cant believe that Stanford even took you in if you can barely live up to
> > > a webtv account.
>
> Isn't the stanford.edu network run on webtv?

Hmm... I wouldn't know... maybe because I DIDN'T WRITE THIS.
-Chris Stangl, who has pleanty of delightfully quotable
things to say... but not this.

Tlerll

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

In article <69nhk8$i3i$1...@samba.rahul.net>, Red <r...@rahul.net> wrote:
>"Christopher M. Stangl" <cst...@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu> wrote:
>--
>"All will be joy-smiths and their task shall be to beat out
>laughter from the ringing anvil of life."
> -- Jack London

THE EARLY JACK LONDON

Contents:

I LIKE HITTING THINGS

I LIKE KICKING THINGS

I LIKE ALCHOHOL

I LIKE ALCHOHOL A WHOLE LOT

**

THE TEENAGE JACK LONDON

Contents:

ALCHOHOL RULES

BEATING UP LITTLE KIDS RULES

ALCHOHOL KIX ASS

BEING SOBER REALLY SUCKS

--
Lord Tlerll of alt.os.tlerll. I LIKE MONEY! PLEASE SEND ME FREE MONEY!
*Objectivist* Anti-Microsoft page:http://home.earthlink.net/~tlerll/ms.html

the Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

Tlerll wrote:

> In article <69nhk8$i3i$1...@samba.rahul.net>, Red <r...@rahul.net> wrote:
> >"Christopher M. Stangl" <cst...@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu> wrote:
> >--
> >"All will be joy-smiths and their task shall be to beat out
> >laughter from the ringing anvil of life."
> > -- Jack London
>
> THE EARLY JACK LONDON
>
> Contents:
>
> I LIKE HITTING THINGS
>
> I LIKE KICKING THINGS
>
> I LIKE ALCHOHOL
>
> I LIKE ALCHOHOL A WHOLE LOT
>
> **
>
> THE TEENAGE JACK LONDON
>
> Contents:
>
> ALCHOHOL RULES
>
> BEATING UP LITTLE KIDS RULES
>
> ALCHOHOL KIX ASS
>
> BEING SOBER REALLY SUCKS

THE CONTEMPORARY JACK LONDON

Contents:

BEING DEAD SUCKS EVEN WORSE

THEY LET ANYONE IN DOWN HERE

HEY, THAT'S SONNY fucking BONO!

- the Raoul Xemblinosky Experience -=-=-=- -- . --- .-- =-=-=-=-=-=-=
a.f.k-m.n "Bill has this pile of a lot of crap, some
alt.flame of it neat crap..."
FOA/KoB(h) -- Stan Kalisch III, on Palmjob
- http://super.zippo.com/~shpxurnq -=-=-=-= mhm 15x12 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
This post is dedicated to Sonny Bono (1935-1998).
Please add this line to your signature too!

CJC

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

And how does Bono feel about that?

> - the Raoul Xemblinosky Experience -=-=-=- -- . --- .-- =-=-=-=-=-=-=
> a.f.k-m.n "Bill has this pile of a lot of crap, some
> alt.flame of it neat crap..."
> FOA/KoB(h) -- Stan Kalisch III, on Palmjob
> - http://super.zippo.com/~shpxurnq -=-=-=-= mhm 15x12 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
> This post is dedicated to Sonny Bono (1935-1998).
> Please add this line to your signature too!

--
FLAMING already has too many prattling non-entities trying to tell US--
and the wired world in general--what's going on in flaming when they

the Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

It makes him feel like a natural woman.

Christopher M. Stangl

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

On 18 Jan 1998, Tlerll wrote:

> >"Christopher M. Stangl" <cst...@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu> wrote:
> >--
> >"All will be joy-smiths and their task shall be to beat out
> >laughter from the ringing anvil of life."
> > -- Jack London
>
> THE EARLY JACK LONDON
> Contents:
> I LIKE HITTING THINGS
> I LIKE KICKING THINGS
> I LIKE ALCHOHOL
> I LIKE ALCHOHOL A WHOLE LOT
> **
> THE TEENAGE JACK LONDON
> Contents:
> ALCHOHOL RULES
> BEATING UP LITTLE KIDS RULES
> ALCHOHOL KIX ASS
> BEING SOBER REALLY SUCKS

Er... point well taken. I don't like London, either... perhaps
this is why I DIDN'T WRITE THE ABOVE QUOTE.
-Chris Stangl, who says pleanty of things you should be
quoting, but never quotes Jack London.

Lupus Yonderboy

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

Thus spake "Christopher M. Stangl" <cst...@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>:

> Er... point well taken. I don't like London, either... perhaps
>this is why I DIDN'T WRITE THE ABOVE QUOTE.

Jack London lived briefly in my home town. He hated it.
HATED it. Just totally and completely disliked the town,
so a few years back we named a street after him.

We also have Go-Cart racing. Take that Paris!

> -Chris Stangl, who says pleanty of things you should be

> quoting, but never quotes Jack London, or the plethora of
> pornographic autoerotic asphyxiation stories he has on his
> hard drive in a folder marked, "Temp Folder."

Pervert.

Sincerely,
Dirk Diggler

P.S. 8=============================================>

--
Alex Suter
"They've ALL IGNORED the RINSE CYCLE!!"

Richard E. Nickle

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

Christopher M. Stangl <cst...@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.A41.3.95.980120...@red.weeg.uiowa.edu>...

> On 18 Jan 1998, Tlerll wrote:
>
> > >"Christopher M. Stangl" <cst...@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu> wrote:
> > >--
> > >"All will be joy-smiths and their task shall be to beat out
> > >laughter from the ringing anvil of life."
> > > -- Jack London
> >
> > THE EARLY JACK LONDON
> > Contents:
> > I LIKE HITTING THINGS
> > I LIKE KICKING THINGS
> > I LIKE ALCHOHOL
> > I LIKE ALCHOHOL A WHOLE LOT
> > **
> > THE TEENAGE JACK LONDON
> > Contents:
> > ALCHOHOL RULES
> > BEATING UP LITTLE KIDS RULES
> > ALCHOHOL KIX ASS
> > BEING SOBER REALLY SUCKS
>

> Er... point well taken. I don't like London, either... perhaps
> this is why I DIDN'T WRITE THE ABOVE QUOTE.

> -Chris Stangl, who says pleanty of things you should be

> quoting, but never quotes Jack London.
> --
> "A man-to-man touch then on his buttoned epaulet.
> A middle-aged smile full of Weltschmerz. "Trade-
> off, Tchitcherine," whispers the salesman. "A
> question of balancing priorities. Research people
> come cheap enough, and even an IG may be allowed
> to dream, to hope against hope....Think of what
> it would mean to find such a drug--to abolish
> pain rationally, without the extra cost of
> addiction. A _surplus_ cost--surely there is
> something in Marx and Engels," soothe the customer,
> "to cover this. A demand like 'addiction,' having
> nothing to do with real pain, real economic needs,
> unrelated to production or labor...we need fewer
> of these unknowns, not more. We know how to
> produce real pain. Wars, obviously...machines
> in the factories, industrial accidents, automobiles
> built to be unsafe, poisons in food, water,
> and even air--these are quantities tied directly
> to the economy. We know them, and we can control
> them. But 'addiction'? What do we know of that?
> Fog and phantoms. No two experts will even agree
> on how to define the word. 'Compulsion'? Who is
> not compelled? 'Tolerance'? 'Dependence'? What do
> they mean? All we have are the thousand dim,
> academic theories. A rational economy cannot
> depend on psychological quirks. We could not
> _plan_..."

And then he let go of the dove and it flew away
into the night sky and Roy Batty died.

It would be nice if you at least put in some
attribution! And I don't think it is McQ!

Sincerely,

Tyrone Slothrop (Lt., USA Rtd.)

--

"Chris Stangl, who says pleanty of things you should be quoting, but never

quotes Jack London."
-- Chris Stangl