Campus Crime Statistics Update

S. Daniel Carter

Oct 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/18/97

I run the Security On Campus, Inc. web site which contains among other
things links to the crime statistics posted by in excess of 100 colleges
and universities across the United States. Our link to Stanford's
information links to a page that only has statistics for part of 1996.
According to that page complete information for 1996 would be available in
January, 1997 yet I have been unable to find it posted anywhere.

Any assistance in locating this updated information would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

S. Daniel Carter, Webmaster
SECURITY ON CAMPUS, INC.
http://www.soconline.org