[bases-alumni-updated] Fwd: Virtual Talk on the Indian Start Up ecosystem April 19, 530 pm PST

Vibhav Ravindra Mariwala

Apr 18, 2022, 10:38:13 PM4/18/22
to bases_opp...@lists.stanford.edu, bases-alum...@lists.stanford.edu
Hi everyone,

Here’s a link to a great talk by one of India’s first female VCs and Stanford alum happening tomorrow 4/19 @ 5:30 PM PST:

Best,
Vibhav

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paula Mariwala <pmar...@gmail.com>
Subject: Virtual Talk on the Indian Start Up ecosystem April 19, 530 pm PST
Date: 16 April 2022 at 11:13:30 pm GMT-4
To: Miriam Rivera <mir...@uluventures.com>, Clint Korver <cl...@uluventures.com>, Alan Chiu <ac...@stanfordaande.com>, Radhika Shah <radhika...@yahoo.com>, Anil Kamath <aka...@stanfordaande.com>, Ashish Gupta <ash...@helionvc.com>, Ashish Goel <ash...@stanford.edu>, Ruchi Goyal <ruchi...@gmail.com>, Rekha Pai <rekh...@gmail.com>, JJ Singh <jjs...@stanfordaande.com>, Odile <odile.bh...@gmail.com>, Arnav Mariwala <arnav.m...@gmail.com>, Vibhav Mariwala <vibhavm...@gmail.com>, Neil Bhadkamkar <neal.bh...@gmail.com>

Hi Everyone,
Hope all of you are well and things are getting back to normal - at least where the pandemic is concerned - in the Bay Area.

I wanted to share that I am speaking (virtually) about the Start Up and Early Stage Investing Ecosystem in India with two rockstar founders from SAE India's portfolio at Prof. Dasher's Seminar at Stanford. It is a virtual event open to the public, so please do join in if you can and share it with SAE members and others who might be interested in knowing more about the Indian ecosystem from these young founders of two innovative companies.

Do join if you can and spread the word,
Thanks,

Warm regards,
Paula Mariwala

Paula Mariwala
Founding Partner, Aureolis Ventures
Founder/President Emeritus, Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs India
Director, Hinditron Group

--
Vibhav Mariwala
Stanford University