Vehicle Dynamics Engineering Opening at Trek Bicycles

Jason K. Moore

Mar 22, 2022, 3:03:03 PM3/22/22
to Single Track Vehicle Dynamics
Hello,

A position is open at Trek in the US. They are hiring a single track vehicle dynamics expert. Quote from John Davis:

The group I’m a part of is hiring a Vehicle Dynamics Engineer at our Waterloo, WI headquarters (or remote for an ideal candidate). I figured this could be of interest to students in your group or people in your network. Here’s the link to the role. If someone applies from your network, they could list my email (john_...@trekbikes.com) in the “Employee Referred Me” drop down bar in that application so it gets flagged on their application.

Jason

Jason K. Moore, PhD
Assistant Professor, BioMechanical Engineering
3mE, Delft University of Technology
Office: Building 34 Room F-1-140
Phone: (Office) +31 015 278 3556, (Home) +31 010 844 6853 (GVoice) +01 530 601 9791