Postdoc Opportunity: Fall Prevention in Elite and Consumer Cycling

Jason K. Moore

Aug 26, 2020, 6:14:14 AM8/26/20
to Single Track Vehicle Dynamics
Single track vehicle list members,

We have a unique opportunity to work on the development of steer assisted bicycles here at TU Delft. We are looking for a postdoc for a 3 year position that can start ASAP. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and the last date to submit is Oct. 2, 2020.

See this link for more info:

https://www.academictransfer.com/en/293095/postdoc-fall-prevention-in-elite-and-consumer-cycling/

Please spread the news widely.

Jason

Jason K. Moore, PhD
Assistant Professor, BioMechanical Engineering
Delft University of Technology

Pierre Ethier

Aug 26, 2020, 11:02:22 AM8/26/20
to st...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
Thanks for the info.
Yours,
Pierre Ethier

Damian Harty

Aug 28, 2020, 10:39:15 AM8/28/20
to st...@googlegroups.com
That looks pretty fascinating. I did some concept work on a steer assist motorcycle for variable weave damping a few years ago. There's definitely something to be done!

Damian