Update on BMD 2022

Jason K. Moore

Apr 21, 2022, 9:09:38 AM4/21/22
to Single Track Vehicle Dynamics
Single Track Vehicle Aficionados,

In 2019, the Bicycle and Motorcycle Dynamics scientific committee decided to have the 2022 BMD conference in Delft, Netherlands as well as a symposium in Japan sometime between the 2019 and 2022 conferences. Unfortunately, due various coronavirus pandemic related hurdles, neither of these did or will occur as originally intended.

Our solution is to move BMD 2022 to the fall of 2023 with the location being still Delft, Netherlands. I have agreed to lead the local organization of the conference here. Please spread the word that this is the official plan.

If you have any feedback for the planning of the conference or want to be involved, let me know. I'm also particularly interested to know if there are any dates of major events that I should avoid which would prevent typical BMD attendees from attending (like other conferences, etc.).

We are looking forward to having people back in Delft for the conference series.

More info will be shared on http://bmdconf.org in the coming months.

Jason

Jason K. Moore, PhD
Assistant Professor, BioMechanical Engineering
3mE, Delft University of Technology
Office: Building 34 Room F-1-140
Phone: (Office) +31 015 278 3556, (Home) +31 010 844 6853 (GVoice) +01 530 601 9791