C backend returning a structure.

Ben Clifford

Mar 28, 2010, 9:40:09 AM3/28/10
to stupi...@googlegroups.com

I just pushed 'struct-returns.stupid' which demonstrates a bug in how
structures are returned in the C backend - one part of the code expects a
left-hand side return style, and the other expects a
pointer-on-the-right-hand-size return style.

--
http://www.hawaga.org.uk/ben/

Ben Laurie

Mar 29, 2010, 12:33:49 AM3/29/10
to stupi...@googlegroups.com
On 28/03/2010 14:40, Ben Clifford wrote:

> I just pushed 'struct-returns.stupid' which demonstrates a bug in how
> structures are returned in the C backend - one part of the code expects a
> left-hand side return style, and the other expects a
> pointer-on-the-right-hand-size return style.

Fixed.

I notice that I'm doing pointer-style returns always - probably should
not for simple types.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html http://www.links.org/