Suzanne De La Paz
unread,May 15, 2013, 3:23:24 PM5/15/13Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to stufamp...@googlegroups.com
So many great descriptions of the attributes of the Word in these passages! Where else can you find something as fulfilling as the Word?
It is:
wise advice
where happiness is found
fair regulations
the eternal word
regulations are true
source that gives hope
a constant guide
my refuge my shield
perfect laws that last forever
gives me understanding
I can walk in freedom
delight in the commands
find the right way to go
I don't know of another book, person, job, vacation, or material possession that can promise this!
This is where life is found! Now, why don't I know it inside and out? My life needs to depend on this. It's my road map. It's the only thing I can count on!