Assignment 5

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Michael Skaggs

unread,
May 15, 2013, 1:27:19 AM5/15/13
to stufamp...@googlegroups.com

I really have two fears that I know are constant in my life and they both stem from my past and the things that I have experienced. Even though I feel that I identified these fears years ago, I really haven’t done much to deal with them. The first fear is the fear of fully being known and the second is the fear of fully knowing others. Experiencing death has manifested itself through these two fears. I know that these two fears control my relationships with others but I tend to revert to these in everyday life. I hate having people truly know me and instead have gotten really good at having many surface level relationships. I also have a fear of losing people which is why I don’t try and get to know many people on a deep level. Essentially, my biggest fears are occurring right now as I am somewhat opening up to everybody but I know that what I have been doing myself will never suffice and help to accept what I have been dealt. 

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages