information requested

poulomy chakraborty

Nov 30, 2006, 11:19:09 PM11/30/06
to study-in...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for sending me the invitation to learn about studying in Germany. I would like to collect information with respect to 2 fields-

1) How and where to join a PhD in  Power and electricity Management for a person who has Btech in Mechanical engineering and MBA in Power management in India.

2) PhD in rural development with special focus on gender empowerment.

Thanks
Regards,
Poulomy Chakraborty.

''Be the change you want to see in this world"- Gandhi

Frank Reissmann

Dec 1, 2006, 3:01:26 AM12/1/06
to Study in Germany
Dear Poulomy Chakraborty,

The most important decision you need to take before beginning your
studies in Germany is choosing the right subject to study and the
appropriate university. To enable you to make the right decision for
your future, you receive a personal information folder (PIF- Personal
Information Folder), which is put together in accordance with your
wishes.

The information folder contains material on the following main topics:

- Detailed information about the desired study subject
- Universities in Germany offering such courses
- The possibility of drawing up your own personal university ranking
lists
- Grants available and other financial support (educational funds)
- General admission and financial conditions
- Ways of acquiring the necessary language knowledge - Courses at the
Goethe Institute
- Time planning for your period abroad
- As well as further useful information

If you still have questions, our Live Conference Service is available
via Internet. A member of the WELCOME STUDENTS team will answer your
questions directly online.

Order your own Personal Information Folder today and simply write an
Email to help...@welcome-students.com.

You will receive your personal information folder approximately 19 days
after ordering. The folder is available in German or English.

Greetings from Munich-Germany
Your WELCOME STUDENTS Team