Remembering the Recipes

Grant Rettke

Oct 7, 2008, 10:40:58 PM10/7/08
to Study-HTDP
Hi folks,

How well are you internalizing (or have already) the recipes?

Did you keep your own notes on them or just use the book?

Were there any parts you always forgot?

In the end of section 10, I think I'm going to go back and revisit
them before moving forward.

Best wishes,

Grant

Kartik

Oct 7, 2008, 11:30:50 PM10/7/08
to Study-HTDP
Hi Grant,

Very good point. I must admit that for the hangman exercise, in the
eagerness to get it done I forgot to write down the template part of
the recipe. I did, however, stick to other parts of the recipe
whenever it was applicable.

Kartik

Grant Rettke

Oct 7, 2008, 11:44:08 PM10/7/08
to Study-HTDP
On Oct 7, 10:30 pm, Kartik <krind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I must admit that for the hangman exercise, in the
> eagerness to get it done I forgot...

I've done the same thing plenty of times.

It is usually a good time to take a break for a while.