Categories

Vicky

Oct 18, 2010, 1:17:28 PM10/18/10
to Study at MESPOM
Dear Coordinator,
I also wish know more on the categories specified. I am from Africa-
Tanzania. I fall in the category A, I need to know if the scholarship
covers all costs required by the course "full sponsership" or it
covers part of it?

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards.

Victoria Bulegeya.

Anton Shkaruba

Oct 18, 2010, 1:51:41 PM10/18/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Victoria Bulegeya,

the full scholarship "A" covers tuition fees and includes a stipend sufficiently covering all the living expenses.

best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/

syed waqas

Nov 25, 2010, 1:25:52 AM11/25/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anton

I am waqas here from Pakistan.I have completed my four year degree in Applied Chemistry from University of Karachi. I have studied all my subjects in English. Am i eligible for this scholarship or which category and second question is am i supposed to take english proficiency test. I am waiting for your response

Regards

Waqas

Anton Shkaruba

Nov 29, 2010, 4:28:49 PM11/29/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Waqas,

because English is an official spoken language in Pakistan, you can be exempted from providing an English proficiency test certificate if English was the language of training at your degree program. Please check http://mespom.eu/scholarships for information on types of scholarships.

best regards,

Anton