Numbers of Letter of Recommendation

Wiset Bumrungwong

Dec 7, 2011, 5:30:27 AM12/7/11
to Study at MESPOM
Dear Anton,

I am Wiset Bumrungwong, a Thai student, who prospecting to apply for
MESPOM in 2012-2014.

I doubted about numbers of letter of recommendation needed by MESPOM
because least two are needed (according to this page https://mespom.eu/how_to_apply),
but in online application page, it shows 2 recommenders at maximum.
So, which one is right? Is it possible to have more than 2
recommenders.

Best regards,

Wiset Bumrungwong

Anton Shkaruba

Dec 8, 2011, 1:32:30 PM12/8/11
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Wiset Bumrungwong,

two letters is absolutely the best number. Most applicants submit us two letters, and we are very happy about this.

With the best regards,
Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/