Uploading Diploma and Transcript

Amalia Peloc

Dec 28, 2010, 5:16:10 PM12/28/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anton,

I am filling out the Application Form and I have a question regarding to uploading the Transcript. I have scanned the transcript, so I have a 4-5 jpg files. Should I copy the jpg files on a word doc format to upload them?

Thank you,

Best regards,
Amalia

Anton Shkaruba

Dec 29, 2010, 6:38:43 PM12/29/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Amalia,

jpg format shall be supported too. A good practice is to upload documents in pdf format

best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/

Amalia Peloc

Dec 30, 2010, 5:54:49 AM12/30/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anton,

Thank you for the answer, I managed to upload the documents.
I would like to upload a YouthPass document to the Miscellaneous Documents, but I'll get it in January.
Do you think is possible to upload it after the deadline?

Thanx a lot,
Amalia

Anton Shkaruba

Dec 30, 2010, 7:13:29 AM12/30/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Amalia,

unfortunately you cannot upload any documents after the application deadline

best regards,

Anton