MESPOM 2011 - 2013 Results

AK

Apr 15, 2011, 12:29:28 AM4/15/11
to Study at MESPOM
Hello,

I want to know when the Erasmus Mundus scholarship results for MESPOM
2011 - 2013 be declared?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Aarthi

Anton Shkaruba

Apr 17, 2011, 11:11:36 AM4/17/11
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Aarthi,

the successful applicants have already been notified, and we are waiting for their confirmations and for the approval by the European Commission. Once this is completed, we'll notify all other applicants.

with the best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/

mastawesha misganaw

May 16, 2011, 2:27:39 AM5/16/11
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anton
you made selection i think. I want to know either i am on reserve list or not.
thank you

kind regards,

Mastawesha Misganaw Engdaw

Jimma University

College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine

Natural Resource Management Department

1286 Jimma, Ethiopia

Mobile_+251913054811

Take care of Environmental Sustainability

Anton Shkaruba

May 16, 2011, 5:56:21 AM5/16/11
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mastawesha Misganaw Engdaw,

we have already notified all the students selected for the main list and the reserve list, and now we are waiting for their confirmations to send notifications to all other applicants.

with the best regards,

Anton