MESPOM Application & English Proficiency Certificate

Masha

Nov 9, 2011, 5:18:00 PM11/9/11
to Study at MESPOM
Dear Anton,

I am currently preparing my application for MESPOM and I have a quick
question concerning one of the criteria: Is it possible to submit the
application fwithout the certificate for Proficiency in English. My
exam for Cambridge Advanced is scheduled for the 3rd of December and
it usually takes 2-3 months for the certificate to arrive.

I have been working for an American company for over three years now,
where an excellent command of English both written and spoken is a
must. Unfortunately, my English language skill are not proven by third
party certificate yet. How important is the certificate for you to
consider my application? Of course I will provide you with the results
of my test as soon as they are published.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration!

Best regards,

Masha