Online application form

Vicky

Oct 18, 2010, 1:03:12 PM10/18/10
to Study at MESPOM
Hellow,

I am interested in applying for a Masters course in Environmental
Science, Policy and Management. I started my application on the
available application form at the online application form for the
Central European University 2010 but I found out today on the MESPOM
group that the application form for 2011-2013 will be available from
mid November. I wish to know if I should stop the application.

Regards,
Victoria Bulegeya.

Anton Shkaruba

Oct 18, 2010, 1:22:47 PM10/18/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Victoria Bulegeya,

the on-line application for is not yet ready for submitting new applications; I would advice you to continue filling it in when the form will be set for the new admission period in early November. I'll announce on MESPOM website and though this group when the form will be on.

best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/