MESPOM Application Query

monikamai...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2010, 12:08:28 PM12/21/10
to Study at MESPOM
Hi Im Monika
I am interested in applying for the MESPOM course. I have given the
TOEFL-ibt for my English proficiency certificate and am awaiting the
results. I have not given the code of the university during
registration. Hence, I wanted to know if the given dead line 3rd
January 2011 is for online submission of the application or for the
hard copy of the documents copy to reach the university? And also my
medium of instruction has been English right from the start of my
education and I would like to know if I could be exempted from the
need of submitting the English proficiency certificate and hence be
able to complete the application form within the given deadline.

Anton Shkaruba

Dec 28, 2010, 3:49:56 PM12/28/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Monika,

January 3 is the application deadline. Your TOEFL score may come later. An exemption from submitting an English proficiency test score can be granted if all the taught components of your previous degree were in English AND if your university is based in one of the countries where English is the main spoken language or an EU country.

best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/