sop and toefl results

Paola.Alonso

Dec 28, 2010, 6:33:08 PM12/28/10
to Study at MESPOM
Hi Anton,
I am struggling with my Statement of Purpose because it is almost 1000
words, i wonder if the ammount of words has to be 350 exactly.
Also, how do i find out if my TOEFL results have arrived?
many thanks,

Anton Shkaruba

Dec 29, 2010, 6:41:26 PM12/29/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Paola,

this is, indeed, a very difficult task to keep a statement that short. We, however, strongly recommend to respect the word limit.

We'll let you know if your certificate does not reach us on time

best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/

Aleh Cherp

Dec 30, 2010, 4:51:56 PM12/30/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paolo and others

Long statements are not* appreciated. Keep to the point. Work on your text. Think whether you need every line, every word. It is not meant to demonstrate your knowledge of various facts or to repeat your cv. It is to explain why you would benefit from MESPOM more than anyone else.

Aleh
Coordinator, MESPOM Consortium (www.mespom.eu)