question about application procedure

Natalya Yakusheva

Oct 5, 2010, 3:58:35 AM10/5/10
to Study at MESPOM
Dear Anton,

My name is Natalya Yakusheva, I'm from Russia. I graduated from Perm
State University in 2009, currently I'm MA student in the University
of Bologna, Italy, I will gain my degree in September 2011.

Is it better to apply with my bachelor documents? Or should I also
show my academic results from MA degree?
And second question: Now I'm doing my Master in English, should I also
submit TOEFL\IELTS? And what is the CEU language exam? Can I take this
instead of other?

Best regards,
Natalya

Anton Shkaruba

Oct 7, 2010, 7:36:16 AM10/7/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Natalya,

Yes, you are expected to submit certification of all your degrees (received or in progress). Insofar you did not get your Master's as yet, you would also need to submit a language certificate. CEU also runs institutional TOEFL tests, which are recognised by CEU only (please, check http://www.ceu.hu/admissions/requirements#language for more information). You can take it, but in that case you won't be able to apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarships, because of the earlier application deadline (January 3, 2011).

best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/