Question regarding MESPOM application

Luan Santos

Oct 14, 2011, 1:37:26 PM10/14/11
to Study at MESPOM, luan_do...@yahoo.com.br
To whom it may concern,

I am Luan Santos, a brazilian student, and I am going to apply for
MESPOM's next batch (2012-2014). I was reading the "How to apply" on
CEU website and I have a doubt regarding the documents required.

I have finished my undergraduate course at Federal University of Rio
de Janeiro, Brazil, last semester, but I do not have my diploma yet.
While the students don't have their official diploma, they receive a
document, an official statement, declaring that they finished their
undergraduate course (and this is the unique document I have that can
prove I finished it). So I would like to know if is it possible to
send this official statement in replacing of the "Bachelor's diploma",
while I don't have it. As soon as I have it, I will send the official
Bachelor diploma to MESPOM.

Since now, thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Luan Santos.

Anton Shkaruba

Oct 18, 2011, 8:57:32 AM10/18/11
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Luan Santos,

thank you for your interest in MESPOM. Please, ask your university for a reference stating that you are enrolled in your BSc program and that you will be graduated on a date before August 2012. Please, also do not forget about a reference stating your grades.

with the best regards,
Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/