English_test/how many courses??

raju

Nov 14, 2010, 2:19:19 PM11/14/10
to Study at MESPOM
I'll be completing my bachelors degree in Civil engineering (taught
exclusively in english), am I supposed to take some English
Proficiency test for applying to MESPOM?? Also, another big
confusion!!! For how many courses or programs I can apply ??? (under
the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program)
lot of love in advance to those who answer

Anton Shkaruba

Nov 17, 2010, 8:59:13 PM11/17/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Raju,

You need no supply an English proficiency test certificate if you are from a country where English is a spoken language, and if English was the main language of instructions on your previous graduate program.

You can apply up to 3 EM programs.

best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/