Prospective students

Tatiana

Oct 15, 2011, 12:24:12 AM10/15/11
to Study at MESPOM
Hi,
I'm a peruvian lawyer, especialized in environmental law.
During the last 3 years I've worked advising energy companies
regarding their environmental commitments and obligations according
the peruvian regulation. Right now, I work for a norwegian hydropower
company, as an EIA (environmental impact assesment) & Permits Analyst,
and I'm basically in charge of the compliance of the company's
regulatory environmental commitments and obligations.
Does my background make me eligible for the MESPOM program?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Regards.
Tatiana Pasquel

Anton Shkaruba

Oct 18, 2011, 9:01:32 AM10/18/11
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tatiana,

your background looks very relevant, and I would encourage you to apply. Please, do not forget to tell about your background and explain your motivation in your essay,

with the best regards,
Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/