Regarding application for MESPOM

Harsh

Apr 8, 2011, 3:11:44 AM4/8/11
to Study at MESPOM
Hi,

I am Harsh and I am a prospective student from India. I have a couple
of questions for the application to the course.

1) Regarding Eligibility -: I have done my Bachelor's in Information
Science and a Master's in Business Administration. I would want to
know if I am eligible to apply for the MESPOM Category A application.

2) The deadline for Category A is mentioned as 3rd of January,2011.
Can I still apply for it?

3) Since I have done my Post Graduation too, Would I still need
references from my graduation college or the post graduate one?

In anticipation of a reply,
Warm Regards,
Harsh Sheth

Anton Shkaruba

Apr 17, 2011, 11:09:03 AM4/17/11
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Harsh,

the scholarship deadline has passed, and the successful applicants have already been notified. You are welcome to apply for the MESPOM 2012-14; the application call will be released shortly, and the application deadline will be at the beginning of January 2012.

with the best regards,

Anton

Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow
Central European University, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
Nádor u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
http://www.envsci.ceu.hu/
shka...@ceu.hu

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/