Letter of reference

1 view

ocbon...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2008, 4:51:04 AM12/17/08
to Study at MESPOM
Dear Mr Shkaruba,

I am currently hoping to finalise my application for the MESPOM
programme.

All that remains for my application is the submission of references.
While one of my referees will submit theirs online, the other has
provided me with a sealed envelope containing his reference.

Can I simply send this envelope to the Admissions Office of CEU in
Budapest? As he provided me with several envelopes for my various
applications, he has not included the cover sheet (including applicant
information, etc.) that should go with it. I hope that this is not a
problem? The reference does however hold his signature, and there is
also a signature across the seal of the envelope.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

Best regards,
Ole Bondesen

Anton Shkaruba

Dec 17, 2008, 6:36:29 AM12/17/08
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ole,

if it is difficult to get this recommendation on-line, we can accept a letter sent by post. Would be great if you filled the form and enclosed it, so we would know who is the referee and whom he/she recommends.

best regards,

Anton
--
Anton Shkaruba
Research Assistant, Central European University, Department of Environmental Science and Policy

MESPOM assistant coordinator, www.mespom.eu