You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Free time
Does anyone use demo modes when getting to know a new trading platform? It seems like a handy way to familiarize yourself with the charts, menus, and key buttons first, without having to jump straight into live trading—especially if you haven't used the interface before. I’m curious: what matters more to you in a demo—simplicity or the ability to try out different tools?
Message has been deleted
roman barbos
unread,
Sep 24, 2026, 11:30:45 AM (12 days ago) Sep 24
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Free time
Good afternoon! I’m Alex from Australia, and I discovered insocks after reading a discussion about SEO monitoring in a web-development community. I was curious about how regional search results could be checked without constantly changing my normal connection setup. While gathering information, I saved insocks.com in my notes and started comparing the available proxy categories. The variety was what caught my attention first. I could consider SOCKS5 for one experiment, residential or mobile connections for another, and ISP or UDP options when appropriate. I also liked being able to think about the country, city, and ISP when selecting an IP. That flexibility made my testing routine easier to organize.
четверг, 24 сентября 2026 г. в 16:09:58 UTC+3, Olga: