Virtual phone number for my Apple ID

11 views
Skip to first unread message

Stacey

unread,
Sep 7, 2026, 2:14:18 PMSep 7
to Free time

Hey, everyone! I need a virtual phone number for my Apple ID to set up registration and two-factor authentication. There are tons of websites online, but half of them don’t work, or the text messages just don’t go through. Where can I find some good advice or an article that clearly explains how to set everything up without losing access to my account later? Thanks in advance!

Kimber

unread,
Sep 7, 2026, 2:15:16 PMSep 7
to Free time

I had exactly the same problem a couple of weeks ago. I went through a bunch of websites with phone numbers - sometimes the text message wouldn’t come through, and other times Apple would say the number couldn’t be used. Eventually, I stumbled upon a great guide on the blog https://freezvon.com/en/blog/voip-solutions/virtual-number-apple-id it explains, without any complicated jargon, what the trick is and how to properly rent a number for your Apple ID. It took me about five minutes to read, I realized my mistake, and I sorted everything out right away. The key is to choose a number that allows you to receive SMS messages multiple times. The article is great - I highly recommend saving it.

Pepko Akrapovik

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 8:09:23 AM (8 days ago) Sep 30
to Free time
Hello, folks! I was chatting with a friend about how online casino interfaces differ, and we ended up discussing how much easier it is to compare games when the categories are clearly organised. Later, I came across  Crownplay casino   Crownplay while reading through related discussions. I was curious about the overall selection, so I spent some time looking at the available sections and seeing how easy they were to navigate. What I liked was being able to explore without feeling that I had to make an immediate choice. I prefer taking a little time to understand the rules and conditions before trying anything new. For anyone considering online gaming in Canada, checking age requirements, provincial rules, and the platform's terms is important. I also keep a firm limit on both time and spending.

понедельник, 7 сентября 2026 г. в 21:15:16 UTC+3, Kimber:
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages