Help me

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Met Dias

unread,
Sep 21, 2026, 6:43:19 AM (12 days ago) Sep 21
to Free time
Hi! I’ve been looking for ages for a decent clinic where I can have a full set of tests done and get proper health advice, rather than just a bunch of dry forms. Can you recommend a place you’ve tried and tested?

Lana Trench

unread,
Sep 21, 2026, 6:45:48 AM (12 days ago) Sep 21
to Free time
I highly recommend checking out Ways2Well. It’s a modern platform for preventive medicine that helps you improve your wellbeing in a systematic way. There, you can easily find detailed screening programmes, have blood tests done and undergo a hormonal health check-up. Most importantly, the doctors carry out a detailed analysis of your results and provide a clear action plan covering diet, lifestyle and nutraceuticals. Visit https://ways2well.com/ and choose the programme that’s right for you!

понедельник, 21 сентября 2026 г. в 13:43:19 UTC+3, Met Dias:
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages