[NOT A BUG] Comment/Praise

Jesse

Aug 11, 2017, 2:32:33 AM8/11/17
to Studioware
I couldn't find anywhere else to post random comments/praise, so this Group seems as good a place as any.

I would just like to say Thank You! to anyone involved with the StudioWare and SlackerMedia projects. I cannot believe I was unaware of these two projects until now.

I am fairly new to GNU/Linux [4ish years of distro-hopping with no idea of what I was doing and 2ish years of building the knowledge base I required to finally get an install of Slackware up and running]

Finding these projects and the many projects hosted/contributed by Klaatu is a godsend. So many other Multimedia projects/distros have seemingly disappeared or dropped support of the odd or unusual. Studioware/Slackermedia are the complete opposite. And I am so ecstatic that I finally made my way to Slackware.

Again, I would just like to sincerely thank everyone involved with Studioware/Slackermedia.

I will continue posting any bugs I find here, as my skillset has not expanded to the point of being able to contribute with scripting/coding at this point.

David Woodfall

Aug 11, 2017, 8:01:02 AM8/11/17
to Studioware
O>I couldn't find anywhere else to post random comments/praise, so this Group
Thanks Jesse