Re: [STUDIOELECTRONICS] dump sysex into SE1?

Elliott O'Mara

Nov 6, 2012, 5:01:12 AM11/6/12
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm not sure.
The group has moved though.
I think it's now in google groups.
You'll find an answer there in no time.

On 27 Oct 2012, at 23:21, defis <defi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

i am trying to dump the factory patches from the studio electronics website into the SE1. I can't figure out what to do in order to make the SE1 "accept" the dump.
When sending the mid file, the SE1 doesn't react for a couple of seconds but then everything is as it was before.

The reason why i want to do this is that there are many patches with broken names (and sound) in the  banks and i hope that a dump will fix this.

Also, does anyone have an idea why i get so many stuck notes? other synths on the same port are not affected at all...

Thanks for any input!

msr

Nov 8, 2012, 1:00:22 AM11/8/12
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. Call me at 310 640 3546 tomorrow after 10 AM.

Best,
Marc