Ok does anybody know how setup the ext input for the SE 1 or SE 1x ?

NickyV

May 6, 2009, 3:45:19 AM5/6/09
to STUDIOELECTRONICS
Muchly appreciated !

stevenclements

May 7, 2009, 12:46:12 PM5/7/09
to STUDIOELECTRONICS
I do believe that the external inputs, when used, take the place of
your noise source in your signal flow... once you patch something in
there you would dial in some 'noise' and it would only sound when you
press a key.

cheers
Steve

On May 6, 1:45 am, NickyV <vansheb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Muchly appreciated !

stevenclements

May 7, 2009, 2:53:46 PM5/7/09
to STUDIOELECTRONICS
Yes indeed...

Page 7 of the manual...
EXTERNAL INPUT
Process audio from other clever sources. To hear signal MIDI note(s)
must be sent to the SE-1 in order to open the VCA

Page 11
EXTERNAL AUDIO INPUT
Any sound source can be sent through the SE-1s filter circuits via
it's audio this audio input...<snip> Use the noise mix level to
adjust

Jay-J | Shifted Music

May 7, 2009, 8:01:22 PM5/7/09
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Balanced or not???

Can't remember?

Thanks

martymart

May 8, 2009, 8:52:29 AM5/8/09
to STUDIOELECTRONICS
Which also means that, depending on what MIDI note is sent, the filter
could be more "open" if the tracking is set other than full counter-
clockwise.

stevenclements

May 11, 2009, 10:05:33 AM5/11/09
to STUDIOELECTRONICS

There is no mention in the manual if it is balanced or a unbalanced.

I would hazard a guess and say unbalanced.

Steve

On May 7, 6:01 pm, Jay-J | Shifted Music <ja...@shiftedmusic.com>

Jay-J | Shifted Music

May 25, 2009, 10:58:55 AM5/25/09
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
no body else on here has an idea if the outputs balanced or
unbalanced...??