SE-1 midi control

xtrmnt

Jul 20, 2011, 9:18:42 AM7/20/11
to STUDIOELECTRONICS
I was wondering if it is possible to control the various parameters/
knobs externally from my DAW or a midi controller?

msr

Jul 20, 2011, 3:44:32 PM7/20/11
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  Most if not all of these CCs should apply.
SE-1X-Controllers.txt

stevenclements

Jul 21, 2011, 10:10:55 AM7/21/11
to STUDIOELECTRONICS
Yes

cowudders

Jul 20, 2011, 5:14:52 PM7/20/11
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
does anybody have the sysex mplementation of the se-1x?
this seems very hard to find :(

On Jul 20, 2011, at 9:44 PM, msr wrote:

> Yes. Most if not all of these CCs should apply.
>

> --
> <SE-1X-Controllers.txt>

http://cowudders.mur.at/

Esa Ruoho

Nov 12, 2013, 1:50:36 AM11/12/13
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for posting the SE-1X-Controllers.txt. I'm wondering , are there many differences between the SE-1 and SE-1X Controllers-list?
Being an SE-1 user it's been kind of interesting to see how the whole synth seems to have been superseded by the SE-1X and that there's not even an OS update around.