Patch saving and renaming for the Code

Jarvus

Jun 19, 2013, 5:14:38 AM6/19/13
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

After just receiving my new Code 4 in the post I'm loving the sound an I'd like to see if any experienced Code users can help with a couple of Qs.

Firstly As I understand there are two ROM banks and Two RAM banks. One can only save to the RAM banks right? What about renaming patches before saving them? Is this possible?

Secondly Are there any factory patches that are empty (a blank canvas) to create sounds from scratch? Such as an INIT patch on other synths with no modulation or editing already done. I'm sure I can create one if not and save it in the RAM bank. Or is there a setting which resets all modulation and editing on the current patch?

Thanks