Computer editor for C.O.D.E. is coming

Man

Nov 29, 2013, 1:50:59 PM11/29/13
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
I am currently finalizing a first version of a Windows computer editor dedicated to the C.O.D.E. Would you like to try it ?

serge minot

Nov 29, 2013, 2:32:37 PM11/29/13
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
very nice , but  a MAC OS 10.9 VERS for me would be better
Otherwise , nice work , nothing was done before for this gorgeous CODE ! ....
Congratulations
Regards

Man

Dec 2, 2013, 6:42:06 AM12/2/13
to studioel...@googlegroups.com, dominiq...@orange.fr
I hope to be able to release a Mac OS version one day ... before that, I have to buy a Mac :-|

BR.

Paulo Ribeiro

Dec 24, 2013, 9:28:52 AM12/24/13
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to try it. What language are you developing it on?
tks,
Paulo

Paulo Ribeiro

Dec 25, 2013, 9:24:30 PM12/25/13
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Hello, do you have the sysex documentation for the code?
I'd also like to try the editor.
Thanks.
Paulo Ribeiro

Man

Dec 29, 2013, 5:12:44 PM12/29/13
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
I'll send you that tomorrow :-)

REwire

Feb 10, 2014, 3:34:03 AM2/10/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
I just got a CODE 4 and would love to try the editor if still available.  It's hard to tell what's going on in a patch without scrolling all the buried parameters.

Thanks, Dan

Marc A. Theriot St. Regis

Feb 11, 2014, 11:25:49 AM2/11/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I might suggest looking at ctrlr.org. This is an open source PC and mac midi editor. It currently has an editor for the Omega. I see there is a request for the ATC1.
Royce

stevenclements

Feb 12, 2014, 9:14:27 AM2/12/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com

On a mac here as well...

serge minot

Feb 12, 2014, 12:10:36 PM2/12/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
here also for me in france:mac version please....
Le 12 févr. 14 à 15:14, stevenclements a écrit :

On a mac here as well...

On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:50:59 AM UTC-7, Man wrote:
I am currently finalizing a first version of a Windows computer editor dedicated to the C.O.D.E. Would you like to try it ?

Marc A. Theriot St. Regis

Feb 12, 2014, 12:35:24 PM2/12/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
I’m confused fellas: Isn’t think mac compatible: http://ctrlr.org/studio-electronics-omega-8/

Royce Lee

Feb 12, 2014, 1:01:41 PM2/12/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Yes, ctrlr is mac compatible. I am using it in Mountain Lion to tame the TX81z and Tx802.
There is a panel for the Omega
http://ctrlr.org/studio-electronics-omega-8/
I have not yet tested it simply because I don't find programming the omega difficult enough to justify opening up another program.
However, I will give it a shot to see if it running.
Certain functions ctrlr is not good at: such as naming programs and librarian functions. These are usually lacking with ctrlr.

Marc A. Theriot St. Regis

Feb 12, 2014, 1:14:39 PM2/12/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Royce for weighing in.  Didn’t you make those OMEGACODEDESKTOPS for us?

Man

Feb 13, 2014, 8:45:01 AM2/13/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
As far as I understand, the application at ctrl.org is a plugin (VST or AU) that let you tweak omega's controls connected to CC. My CODE editor is completly different. It is a standalone application intended to sound designer. All parameters of the omega are managed, and not only those connected to CC (see attachment for more details).
//
C+D++ presentation.pdf

REwire

Feb 13, 2014, 7:16:50 PM2/13/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
The CODE editor looks good except I can't find controls for the CS-80 Hi Pass.

Man

Feb 19, 2014, 8:22:49 AM2/19/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
It's in the pipe to include these 2 controls in the editor capabilities.

gregor fischer

Oct 29, 2014, 8:54:12 AM10/29/14
to studioel...@googlegroups.com
hi,