Daily digest for Sonder Magazine, on June 2, 2023

Sonder Magazine

Jun 2, 2023, 2:34:21 AM6/2/23
to studionort...@gmail.com
Site logo image sonderlit posted: " All writers who submitted to Issue VIII have now been notified. Do get in touch if you still haven't heard back! We won't lie to ye, this decision was arduous. We were honestly astounded by the quality of your submissions and, if funding allowed, we w" Sonder Magazine

Announcing our Issue VIII Contributors!

sonderlit

Jun 1

All writers who submitted to Issue VIII have now been notified. Do get in touch if you still haven't heard back!

We won't lie to ye, this decision was arduous. We were honestly astounded by the quality of your submissions and, if funding allowed, we would be publishing every single one of yis. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

Now please join us in welcoming our Issue VIII contributors!

  • K. A. Polzin
  • June O'Sullivan
  • Anna Loi
  • Elodie Barnes
  • Helena Guerin
  • Mike James Davis
  • Jay Sykes
  • Rosie Morris
  • Ciara Mulherin
  • Éabha Wall
  • Myrna Al-Tajuri
  • Mark Cameron
  • Chiara Picchi

Coming September 2023.

Keep your eyes peeled for when pre-orders are open! We'll also be announcing our Featured Writer very soon...

In the meantime, Issue VII: Identity is still on sale! Stock up on some literature for the weekend. It makes for very good reading, if we do say so ourselves.

Subscribe to Sonder Magazine

For €20/year, receive new issues of Sonder Magazine delivered to your door, online access to all previous issues and bimonthly newsletters.

Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search form to search the site.

Sign up to our newsletter to receive all the latest updates!

By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.

Processing…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Comment

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Sonder Magazine.
Change your email settings at manage subscriptions.

https://sonderlit.com/2023/06/01/announcing-our-issue-viii-contributors/

WordPress.com and Jetpack Logos

Get the Jetpack app to use Reader anywhere, anytime

Follow your favorite sites, save posts to read later, and get real-time notifications for likes and comments.

Download Jetpack on Google Play Download Jetpack from the App Store

Learn how to build your website with our video tutorials on YouTube.

Automattic, Inc. - 60 29th St. #343, San Francisco, CA 94110