Photos of the Week

Lisburn Photography Group

Jun 11, 2022, 7:45:31 PM6/11/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: south Gare redcar this photo is of my wife down South Gare Redcar on the beach after the tide had gone out leaving lakes of water , which i used the get the reflection of the cloudes and wendy , we go walking on this beach most sundays and it s never the same , I was very luck you get this shot
Photo Credit: Clive Winward Facebook: Clive Winward, Middlesbrough Photography Group

Location: Denmark Alpaca farm Took the photo of a couple of lambs snuggling up under The infa red lamp on the farm. They looked absolutely warm as it was a wintery day when We visited the farm.
Photo Credit: Matthew Gibbs Johnson, Albany Photography Group

Location: Wyaralong. Queensland. Australia A couple of years ago a few of my friends had mentioned to me about this beautiful out of the way spot at Wyaralong for photography. I tried looking for it myself but couldn't find it. It was after a few months of me constantly asking them that one friend relented and one evening right out of the blue rang me and said you and I will go for sunrise tomorrow because the weather man says there will be fog
Photo Credit: Didar Mankoo Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comdidar.mankoodiar, Brisbane Photography Group

Location: Lake Zorinsky, Omaha, NE Everything came together for this photo. I read on Facebook about a sunrise balloon launch of the largest US flag balloon happening in a park near me. I took my Pentax K1-II, a bag of lens and my tripod to work with me the next morning. I set up and began shooting into the sunrise that was filled with clouds and fog while the balloon was being inflated. Just as the sun was coming over the horizon it illuminated the balloon and the balloon began to rise resulting in this capture. K1-II, D FA 28-105 40mm, 1160, f11, ISO 100 Lake Zorinsky, Omaha, Nebraska.
Photo Credit: Tom Boggs, Omaha Photography Group

Location: Gunnamatta Beach- Boag Rock I took this late last year at Gunnamatta Beach, down near Boag Rock. I was waiting in hope for the Aurora to show but alas this was not to be. The Milky Way at that time of the year is quite low in the sky early in the evening so this combined with a strong light coming from Venus made for a nice night shot.
Photo Credit: Mike Davis KDog Photography Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comK.DogPhoto, Mornington Photography Group

Location: Point Peron I went down to Point Peron at 930am Monday morning. My goal was long exposure's using ND filter's. I set up my camera on my tripod just above the water trying to balance myself so I didn't end up in the water, I had a good leg workout. I was there for about 30 minutes playing around with different exposure's and the way I framed it. Camera and gear used, Sony a7iii, Tamron 28-75mm f2.8. Settings used, 2 seconds, f10, iso 125, 35mm, I'm not sure of what ND filter I used.
Photo Credit: Andrew Mulley Facebook: Andrew Mulley, Perth Photography Group

Location: Biddle Lake I just moved to Vancouver. While taking a break from unpacking, I went to Biddle Lake and found these beautiful Wood Ducks.
Photo Credit: Chris Briggs Facebook: Chris Briggs-Photography, Vancouver Photography Club

Location: Crows nest qld Little bee friend hanging out while I washed my car. Tested my macro extenders out and managed to capture this picture.
Photo Credit: Felicity, Toowoomba Photography Group

Location: Hertford I just love poppies so coming across this field was amazing!
Photo Credit: Sarah cox, Hertfordshire Photography Group

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Foodi · Macquarie Park, At 7 · L 5 Eden Park Dr · MACQUARIE PARK, NSW 2113 · Australia

Lisburn Photography Group

Jun 17, 2022, 9:37:24 PM6/17/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Milwaukee, WI Picture of one of the docks at the port of Milwaukee taken summer 2022
Photo Credit: Matthew Weber, Milwaukee Photography Group

Location: Seabeck, Washington I made the pilgrimage to Seabeck this year. During the month of June, Bald Eagles congregate in an area of the town where the low tide reveals oyster beds and a plethora of trapped fish. It is easy hunting for the eagles, yet they are still competitive about the prize. In many cases, an eagle will capture a fish, only to be chased down and have the fish stolen by another eagle. In this picture, the eagles are just generally irritated with one another and chased around until one of them flipped over and presented its talons in defense. This went on several times, but this is the best shot I got of the exchange.This was shot with a Nikon D850, Sigma 150-600mm Sports lens mounted on a ProMediaGear tripod and gimbal head. I believe my shutter speed was 12000 sec and the aperture was 6.3.
Photo Credit: Matt Eseltine, Orange County Photography Group

Location: Silver Dollar City in Branson MO I go to Silver Dollar City every week and enjoy taking photos around the park. I had just gotten off Wildfire and noticed how beautiful the sky and sun where. With great timing and camera in hand, I captured this image.
Photo Credit: Nathan Crain Photography, Little Rock Photography Group

Location: Crater Lake Highway about 15 mile south of Crater Lake It was taken on June 2, 2022 203 pm on my way to Crater Lake South Gate. By iPhone 13 Pro, setup was Ultra Wide Camera, 13 mm f1.8, 9 MP, ISO25, 19737 S.
Photo Credit: Justin Liao, Mission Viejo Photography Group

Location: Furreal Photography Studio, Boston Lincs There is no interesting background for this image sadly just having some fun in my studio with my own dog for a change! Hes my 6 year old rescued Irish Red Setter whos been with me for 3 years now.
Photo Credit: Kirsty Bevan Furreal Photography Facebook: @furrealphotographs, Lincolnshire Photography Group

Location: Sheffield Resubmission correct size and email addressTaken at Blacka Moor Nature Reserve after a long spell not shooting. I saw this around 5 minutes after leaving the car. I was busy shooting something else and turned around to see this deer. It was even polite enough to wait for me to switch my lens over. A very lucky day.
Photo Credit: Nick Marchant Facebook: @nickmarchantphotography, Sheffield Photography Group

Location: Penarth Pier This photo was taken mid afternoon on a sunny visit to Penarth Pier. The pier holds fond memories from my childhood when my grandfather and I would travel over on the train from Cardiff and go fishing from the pier.I wanted to experiment with some long exposure shots. t had an ND 1000 filter on the lens allowing me to set a 15 sec exposure at f22 ISo 100. I had the camera canon m6 mkii on a tripod next to me on the bench and I used the remote view app on my phone to trigger the camera and play with different exposures. I tried to capture moments where there were lots of people walking up and down in both direction.The pic was graded, cropped and a vignette added in adobe lightroom, but everything else was as shot.
Photo Credit: Martyn Colmer Facebook: Martyn Colmer, Cardiff Photography Group

Location: Crows nest qld Just a day taking photos of dachshund puppies when this opportunity came about.

Photo Credit: Felicity, Toowoomba Photography Group

Location: Milford on sea while on Holiday saw these amazing beach huts , loved the colours so decided i would wait until sunset and see what i could get . i am pleased with the results as i do love the 'golden hour'. Plus this photo gives me good memories .
Photo Credit: adam lee, Hertfordshire Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Jun 22, 2022, 4:38:18 AM6/22/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Rhue Lighthouse The idea for this photo came from watching a youtube video at the start of the year on hidden locations in Scotland and after watching the video, the lighthouse was added to the many photo locations pinned on google maps. With a week off work I decided I was going to pack the tent, all the camera gear and make the 5 hour drive to Rhue lighthouse. Having arrived, I was not dissapoinded, as the weather was on my side. With the most amazing sunset shots which are on my instagram and then this blue hour shot just as night was rolling in and the lighthouse started to flash I could not have been happier.
Photo Credit: Gavin MacDonald, Glasgow Photography Group

Location: Canterbury This image is of Canterbury Cathedral, taken on a winters night from Neal's Place road, looking down past St Dunstans Church, and the Marlowe Theatre. There was a light mist settling down across the city, and the flood lights of the Cathedral gave the mist some character.The image was edited in Lightroom.Camera settings were.Shutter speed 3.0 seconds at f 8.0Focal length 390 mmISO 800Nikon D800Sigma 150-600 contemporaryIfootage tripod
Photo Credit: Jim Titheridge Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comjimages.co.uk, Canterbury Photography Group

Location: Glenville NY This field has been instrumental in me learning all I can about long exposure photography. Sometimes I just sit out and meditate to find peace under the stars and find the landscape speak to me. I am so grateful to be able to express what you can otherwise barely see.
Photo Credit: Kevin Tidd Facebook: Kevin Tidd, Albany Photography Group

Location: Indian Tavern - Brierley Hill The image was taken by me especially for The Indian Tavern - Indian Bar & Grill that is located in Brierley Hill.
Photo Credit: Romans Cascins, Shropshire Photography Group

Location: Campbells Cove, Sydney I have always liked this photo angle of the sails of the Sydney Opera House balanced by the tall sailing ship berthed in Campbells Cove. This was an early morning shoot and was waiting the sunrise to break through the clouds. I was almost about to pack up and leave as the clouds were still low and heavy when they broke just enough to let these pincers of light shine through. I was lucky with the light and it just goes to show you never know when a photo opportunity is about to happen. Always be ready
Photo Credit: Kevin Brady, Eastern Suburbs Photography Group

Location: Standish Early morning outside standish looking across the rape seed fields towards Hic Bibi.
Photo Credit: George, Wigan Photography Group

Location: Black rock Watching the sunset with friends at black rock. Watching time pass by
Photo Credit: Peter Cox, Nottingham Photography Group

Location: Wagga Wagga NSW Our pet snake. A 2-year-old Albino Darwin Carpet Python. I have a huge fear of snakes ironically, but I was happy to safely take this photo through the glass of its enclosure. Taken just after he had shed, the yellow of his scales was a vivid yellow and I wanted to capture that and the detail in his face. Image captured with my Nikon D750 and 50mm lens.
Photo Credit: Christine Leidl, Wagga Photography Group

Location: Longsands The shot was taken from longsands beach SONY 7RM3 F16.0 10'' 200.00mm ISO 400Totally lost track of time turned up at around 21.40ish. After a heads up from my mate, as i had previously been down the coast for a cpl of hrs. lots of black clouds on the Horizon, seen the supermoon rise but there was no composition. After changing position a few times and capturing many shots. This was my favourite especially as it was over the the Priory. The bonus for me was meeting and shooting with my mate Ian sproat.
Photo Credit: Rick Basra Facebook: Rick Basra, Newcastle Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Jun 29, 2022, 4:36:33 AM6/29/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Soldiers Point I was photographing the planet alignment when I decided to stay for sunrise. Its always a great spot with interesting compositions and features. This time of year is especially great with the wonderful colours you get in the mornings.
Photo Credit: Ben Stewart Facebook: Beautiful Blue Images Photography, Central Coast Photography Group

Location: Senya, Norway Together with seven of my fellow photographers from Bulgaria we visited this active fishing village in Norway. We were all impressed by the beautiful nature and architecture of the locals, surviving in this raw beauty. I recommend this destination with both hands!
Photo Credit: Plamen Mihaylov Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comPlamen.Mihaylov.photography, Rochester Photography Group

Location: Catherine Hill Bay Sunrise capture of Catherine Hill Bay Jetty at low angle.
Photo Credit: Sunrise Moods Facebook: Timeless Clicks, Central Coast Photography Group

Location: Pt. Cartwright Lighthouse Just after Dawn on a cool, partly cloudy morning, I walked up to the Lighthouse to see what the Sunrise was like, and noticed the clouds over the Point were turning an interesting colour, so I put a Wide angle lens on the old Canon 7d, that I use for landscape shots, and as I set the shot up, a stray patch of light appeared on a low- hanging patch of cloud. I couldn't pass it up! I waited a few seconds 'til the clouds drifted over the Lighthouse, and took this shot. Someone who knows more about photoshop than I do, could probably make something almost apocalyptical out of this scene!
Photo Credit: Chris Plevey Facebook: Chris Plevey, Sunshine Coast Photography Group

Location: Wyarralong Dam This particular photo was taken shortly after a very spectacular sunrise it was very cold and the mist and fog just made the setting
Photo Credit: Diane Agar, Brisbane Photography Group

Location: Digswell viaduct Weekend walk around and out of blue this one comes
Photo Credit: Leszek Walczak Facebook: Lesswall photography, Hertfordshire Photography Group

Location: London I often enjoy doing street photography in London. On this occasion i was looking for a great look up shot with my wide angle lens, giving the great perspective of the tall buildings. A fantastic moment as i was focusing for the shot when i heard the plane flying overhead and was able to get this lovely photo.
Photo Credit: Matt morgan Facebook: Matt morgan photography, Chelmsford Photography Group

Location: Bush Garden, Tampa, Florida This photo was taken with Nikon D7500, AF-P Nikkor 70-300mm 14.5-6.3 G ED, at 270mm, ISO 400, f6.3 expo time 1160, at our last family trip to Bush Garden, Tampa, which is home of one of the Floridians favorite birds, the Flamingo, there are Lesser, Chilean and Caribbean, three of the five flamingo families, this wading bird color depends of food and living place, there is a belief that they have been named after the fire flame color in theirs feathers, I love the animal portraits, this one was taken at noon, as you can see the light is coming from top, the background is a big tree that I make darker to increase the dramatic effect in the bird color.
Photo Credit: Jorge Javier Pea Facebook: jorgejavier, Jacksonville Photography Group

Location: Tadoba Andhari Tiger reserve, India. I shot with canon 6D 24-105mm ISO 1000.F8,1160.
Photo Credit: B V Kanna. ARPS,FIIPC, San Antonio Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Jul 6, 2022, 4:32:23 AM7/6/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Edithvale Beach What was supposed to be a visit to check out the area turned into the most awesome and intense post sunset color I had seen in quite some time.
Photo Credit: Mike Launder Facebook: Mike Launder Photography, Mornington Photography Group

Location: Kingston Bridge. I had be planning this picture all morning. After about the 20th attempt I managed to capture this image.
Photo Credit: Javier Martin Facebook: Javier Martin Espi, Twickenham Photography Group

Location: Pine Bush Preserve Photographing the endangeredspecies The Blue Karner Butterfly at Pine Bush Preserve is always a treat. Didnt think I would see any this time, but to my surprise I found this beauty.
Photo Credit: Shane Lawrence Facebook: Shaneysparkles, Albany Photography Group

Location: Northampton Town Centre Cyclists Parade lead by Northampton Police It was first time I was into a Carnival. I'd either been on vacation or hadn't gone as a photographer, so it was quite interesting! I'm drawn in by the cross culture, music, positive vibes, and friendly people. As a person, I value simplicity above all else....
Photo Credit: Vicky Sam, Northampton Photography Group

Location: Lisburn Ive been trying to get an image of a fox in daylight for quite some time so was delighted when I met a friend who told me he had seen this beautiful little creature minutes before so I was lucky to have my camera with me as I was looking to take some images of some Kingfisher.
Photo Credit: Stephen McVeigh, Lisburn Photography Group

Location: Phoenix Fireworks Garden While waiting for the Tempe Town Lake fireworks display on July 4, 2016, a series of displays around the Valley were visible. I made a composite of some of the bursts & placed them on a black background. Looks great printed on metal & even have one in our home.
Photo Credit: Tim Murphy Facebook: TimHMurphy, Phoenix Photography Group

Location: Just outside of Portland This photo was taken for a lovely client of mine! We wanted a rich background that showed the beauty of the surrounding Portland Area but also would highlight a lifestyle of hiking and being outdoors that the the client and her pup love to live!
Photo Credit: Gina Soule Facebook: www.facebook.comginasoulephoto, Portland Photography Group

Location: Utah Lake Every sunset is beautiful, just like you!
Photo Credit: Tiffany Reed, Provo Photography Group

Location: Lennox Bridge, Glenbrook After the heavy rains the Brooksdale Creek flooded spilling over the hand cut sandstone stairs under the Lennox Bridge.
Photo Credit: Maria Katrivesis, Blue Mountains Photographers

Lisburn Photography Group

Jul 13, 2022, 4:39:43 AM7/13/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Down River Park Spokane Washington This was taken with a Nikon D850, shot in raw, 12mm lens, and edited in photoshop. I did replace the sky with Liminar Neo much cleanup after-which required, but the rest is as shot... I was essentially laying in the water to take this, the composition simply required it...
Photo Credit: Stephen Kraft Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comstephen.kraft.90, Spokane Photography Group

Location: Hobart Early morning photo of Hobart
Photo Credit: Drew Latham, Hobart Photography Group

Location: Thimble Peak Vista, Mount Lemmon With all the beautiful landscapes in Arizona, I now make it a habit to always bring my camera with me. On my way up to Mt. Lemmon, I saw these sun rays breaking through the dark monsoon clouds. Thankfully, there was a vista nearby exposing an unobstructed view of this scene.
Photo Credit: Randy Gervacio, Tucson Photography Group

Location: Dartmoor Zoo, Sparkwell, Plymouth This photo was taken at Dartmoor Zoo near Plymouth, it of Chincha the male Jaguar prowling about his enclosure. I've been practicing using layers in Photoshop and was really happy with the results of this shot.
Photo Credit: Mark Tremain, Plymouth Photography Group

Location: Mt Washington The skies were perfect for a beautiful sunset. The rays appeared as the sun dipped lower providing a gorgeous shot from one of the outlooks.
Photo Credit: Christine Montgomery, Pittsburgh Photography Group

Location: Cheynnes back beach I drove out to the back beach in search of whales and found a pod. Finding them with the drone was not easy however on my 3rd attempt I found the whale!
Photo Credit: John R Jones, Albany Photography Group

Location: Newcastle upon tyne A just do photography for a hobbie went to Newcastle City to take a few shots
Photo Credit: Damien lynn, Newcastle Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Jul 20, 2022, 4:41:23 AM7/20/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: SINGING RINGING TREE, Crown Point Rd, Burnley, BB11 3RL Designed by Tonkin Liu.Built and Erected 2006It is also known as Burnley's Panopticon, 'Singing Ringing Tree', is a unique musical sculpture which overlooks Burnley from its position high above the town on Crown Point.Constructed from pipes of galvanised steel stacked in layers, this Panopticon 1 of 4 in the area takes the form of a tree bending to the winds and harnesses the energy of those winds to produce a low, tuneful song. In June 2007, Singing Ringing Tree was named winner of a National Award for architectural excellence by the Royal Institute of British Architects RIBA.______________________________________________ Photo Camera Information Taken On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 1355Canon EOS 760D and Tamron 18-400mm 8.0 1200 18.00 mm ISO100Editing Software Google Snapseed App
Photo Credit: Graham Spiteri, Manchester Photography Group

Location: River Tame near Hopwas Early morning swim and walk at sunrise to miss the heat. Canon 7D Canon 70x200 F2.8 iso 200
Photo Credit: Clive Fisher, Birmingham Photography Group

Location: Iron Pot Lighthouse This photo is of the Iron Pot Lighthouse I took at sunrise. It was a location I had wanted to visit for a few weeks after seeing it on one of Angus Thornett's YouTube videos. From there it was a matter of waiting for a low tide at sunrise and a morning I could actually go and shoot. Although I almost didn't go as earlier the sky was very clear and I had a bit of a drive to get there. Thankfully I took the gamble and got a pretty decent sky, some great light hitting the rocks and overall a photo I'm really happy with.Panasonic Lumix G85F10110s25mmIso 200Filter - PolariserEditing - Lightroom
Photo Credit: Deans Bloomfield Facebook: Deans Photography, Hobart Photography Group

Location: Berlin Taken in Berlin on a 2 day trip to take some street photography. Took this on my way home to the hotel late evening. My last shot of the day. Taken with my Fujifilm x100v f2 iso2500 SS 160s
Photo Credit: Simon Evans, Herefordshire Photography Group

Location: Drayton Bassett Canon 6D Canon 17x40 F9.5 Godox AD200 left of camera with 7 inch reflector with grid on . Late night walk to catch the sunset. Wanted this shot as iv been waiting for the bailing to begin
Photo Credit: Clive Fisher, Birmingham Photography Group

Location: Onaqui Mountains This photo was captured during a summer night out with the Onaqui wild horse herd. After searching for about an hour, the distant dust clouds from the horses running and playing led us right to them. Unbothered by us, the herd went on about their lives grazing, playing, and enjoying life.
Photo Credit: Dalton Scheel Facebook: Dalton Scheel, Salt Lake City Photography Group

Location: Hunstanton Nice place for photo shoot. I use mobile phone for tuning the pictures but I liked.
Photo Credit: Lukasz Firszt, Ipswich Photography Group

Location: Freedom Tower This is a golden hour panosphere of the Freedom Tower & surrounding buildings.
Photo Credit: Jesus Torres, Miami Photography Group

Location: Lakeside 370 Park My friend was wanting a picture of himself silhouetted against a large moon. We used the PhotoPills app to pinpoint the rising location and the distance we need to shoot from to get this 7 foot moon size. He has a very successful Tok-tok at httpswww.tiktok.comchasingthemilk you should check him out! I used a Canon 90d and a Sigma 150-600mm 600mm. This is not a composite, it is basically sooc. 800 ISO f6.3 140th.
Photo Credit: Fred Zimmer, St Louis Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Jul 27, 2022, 4:40:38 AM7/27/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Crescent Head Shooting towards sunrise has challenges , but if you get it right well you walk away with a keeper . The swell was well over head , and looked like it was building for an amazing afternoon session . but had committments and had to leave.. always tomorrow yea my mission was to capture the green jade look .. thanks for the spotlight ... KC.
Photo Credit: Keith Christie photography, Port Macquarie Photography Group

Location: Moreton Bay of Manly Love the classic look of this sailing boat. I thought it made a great image in the late afternoon sun. Then later I took a large moon rising over the bay and combined the two in Photoshop. I really like the result so I share it here.
Photo Credit: Bob Fredingz, Brisbane Photography Group

Location: Stonehenge At the time of taking this photo the security guard was playing hide and seek, I took a few photos at the time and uploaded to lightroom. I liked this as it encompassed the ground works as well as the stones. After a few edits in light room this was the finished article. I bought a DJI Air 2S back in January, I had seen lots of amazing images and photos from drones and wanted to have a go. I have no photography experience and I am pleased that my photo has been selected with the chance to appear in the photo of the week. Thank you.
Photo Credit: William Hillhouse Facebook: William Hillhouse, Wiltshire Photography Group

Location: The Fishing Landing near Morell Bridge as best as I remember. I was interested in a view of the Melbourne skyline with the Swan Street Bridge in the foreground knowing that the bridge lights up in the evening and night but I didn't anticipate the colours I would get in the sky. A touch of luck to my intent.
Photo Credit: MICHAEL GRAHAM Facebook: MAGRAH52, Melbourne Photography Group

Location: Old Carefree Highway This is a stack of 11 photos having 10 second exposures and captured over the course of about 2 minutes. At first, I tried to get as close to the storm as possible for the photos, but then it moved on top of me just as I set up the camera. I grabbed 20 shots and drove off through an amazing light show directly overhead for miles.
Photo Credit: Edward Mitchell Facebook: Cliknstik, Phoenix Photography Group

Location: Venice Fl Storm clouds coming in from the Gulf over Venice around 730 am
Photo Credit: Christopher Suckow Facebook: www.facebook.comBeachPixs, Sarasota Photography Group

Location: Progressive Field I am a huge baseball fan and Progressive Field is a summer home to me. This was a night where I got to be with someone I enjoy! The view was great, the sights were beautiful, I had awesome company, and took advantage of the opportunity!
Photo Credit: Jeff Sabo, Cleveland Photography Group

Location: Queenstown I took this beautiful photo in 2020. Could not resist the scenery at the lake and actually hopped in the water to take this!
Photo Credit: Jess Baigent, Christchurch Photography Group

Location: Columbia Bottom This is Max, the handsome Golden Retriever in the golden glow of the sunflowers. This was my first time doing mini sessions, and it definitely wont be my last! Im a pet photographer, so I never considered doing mini sessions until I saw this stunning location. It worked out perfectly!
Photo Credit: Grace Fieselman Facebook: Grace Marie Photography, St Louis Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Aug 3, 2022, 4:31:32 AM8/3/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Rhossili Beach, Gower A really beautiful sunset at Rhossili - best I have seen for years
Photo Credit: Jo Evans, Swansea Photography Group

Location: Headland at Moffat Beach, Caloundra. Qld. There were quite a few good waves on Monday July 25, after anEast Coast Low Depression had passed. A few Surfers were taking the opportunity to enjoy what was on offer on a gorgeous Sunshine Coast day. I am flattered that you chose an image of mine these were all hand held Best wishes All
Photo Credit: John Rourke Facebook: John Rourke, Sunshine Coast Photography Group

Location: point peron I went down to point peron for this lonely rock again, unfortunately the clouds were so thick and dark grey color, it made the background so hard to be good in the frame, so I did the long exposure to blur it, after then when I came home and opened the file, the result was so surprised me the rock is like floating on the clouds
Photo Credit: Leonardo.JH.Liang Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comgumy.liang, Perth Photography Group

Location: Callington This mage was taken taken at Salem Lutheran ChurchCallington Rd, Salem SA 5255 on 23rd of July.Salem is very popular spot for astro photography.This particular shot was just after sunset whilst waiting for the stars to arrive.Thank you to Eric for your guidance, and to Chris Val & David.Was a great night and we ended up with some lovely images.
Photo Credit: Karen Kowarski Facebook: httpswww.facebook.commoodreflections, Adelaide Photography Group

Location: Layton This my first time shooting in a slot canyon it something I want to do for a while and added it to my last trip to southern Utah trip it amazing to walk thought the slot canyon like being in another world and the photos you get are amazing,
Photo Credit: Joe Flurer Facebook: J Wolf Photography, Salt Lake City Photography Group

Location: Laguna Beach, CA This is a long exposure shot, taken in Laguna Beach in 2021. It is shot under the light of a full moon. The exposure is 3 minutes long.Edited in LRC, PS 2022, Greg Benz Lumenzia and Web Sharp Pro. I used Topaz De-Noise AI and Gigapixel AI to help smooth out the image. This is an extreme crop from a much wider angle.
Photo Credit: Matt Eseltine Facebook: seamastergmt1, Orange County Photography Group

Location: Billinge Hill I'd been hoping to get out early one morning while on holiday from work but the weather hasn't been that good so when I saw the weather forecast I was all set, fortunately I had the hill to myself so had time to check out different compositions this is one of them,I used the olympus 8-25mm lens on a em1iii at 8mm and edited it in lightroom.
Photo Credit: Ian PARKINSON, Wigan Photography Group

Location: Tucson, AZ The summer months can make landscape photography difficult with all the color being drained from the vegetation, but one thing we look forward to in Arizona is monsoon season and the fantastic light shows put on by mother nature. There were many beautiful lightning strikes on this particular night, but this was my favorite. Single image with only minimal post processing required.
Photo Credit: Brandon Baldwin, Tucson Photography Group

Location: Manchester. Spinningfields. As a keen amatuer photographer. living outside Manchester. I get drawn there by the difference of the city. How the new builds change the skyline. The people. No matter how often you visit it's just never the same. This image, was taken, very tired after a day's photography around the city. Returning back to my bus to Leigh. The light was darkening and I had no mono or tripod with me. But could see the reflection in the rain. Couldn't decide on correct exposure. So decided the best action was a 5 shot HDR image. As I use a Pentax K1 with DFA 15-30. And Boy..That's a heavy peice of kit. Taken 11.3.2022 at 7.14PM. Camera settings 125 sec. F4.5. Iso 1600. I'm no image editor. So, Processed in the new update recently of Luminar NEO. HDR. merge
Photo Credit: Stuart Brides, Manchester Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Aug 10, 2022, 4:34:33 AM8/10/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Leo Carillo Beach This photo was taken in Dec 2020, at the height of the pandemic. This was the only way for my friend and I meet and connect under the circumstances.
Photo Credit: Atisa S., Orange County Photography Group

Location: Moreton Bay of Manly Image of boat taken late afternoon without sail. I thought it would look great with the moon in place of a sail. As I post processed the photo I thought it was a nice one to share. I like composites that look almost real.

Photo Credit: Bob Fredingz, Brisbane Photography Group

Location: Sumner, Christchurch We just moved to Christchurch from Hamilton 3 weeks ago. I went out for a sunset session and pass buy at this pile of rubble. Exposure bracketed and processed in Photopea online photo editor as I don't have a decent system for Lightroom or Photoshop. When I researched for the name of the rock, I found out that it was a towering sea stack and was crumbled during the February 2011 earthquake. It is called Rapanui which means the great sternpost. It is at the entrance of the Avon Heathcote estuary, a sign the indicates the wetlands.
Photo Credit: Randell Sean Inoc, Hamilton Photography Group

Location: San Diego Zoo This handsome fellow seemed to perk up when he saw me with the Camera. Nikon Z7ii with 100-400mm. Taken in around 5pm with some decent lighting.
Photo Credit: Mike McNeil, Murrieta Photography Group

Location: Grand Teton National Park We were up by 430am every morning we were in the park, looking for wildlife or sunrise scenics. This is the well-known Oxbow Bend lookout, but this particular morning we were also treated to mist on the water giving the whole scene an especially peaceful vibe. I loved the dichotomy between the cool deep greens and blues of the shadow side, and the warmth of the mountains and the breaking day. I waited for the geese to swim where they could be well highlighted by the mist and balance the composition, and the result is this image.
Photo Credit: Michelle Fox Facebook: Michelle Fox, Denver Photography Group

Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, UK This is ten exposures of 1 minute each. It is a photo I have tried many times before with only limited success. I am extremely pleased with the result this time, but feel I still have further to go. Lots more practice yet!
Photo Credit: Shaun Sams, Ipswich Photography Group

Location: Newcastle Harbour This was my first flight of my DJI Mini3 pro drone. The sunrise was absolutely perfect, the weather was bitterly cold. I sent the drone up and captured this amazing image.
Photo Credit: Paul White Facebook: @Paul White photography, Newcastle Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Aug 17, 2022, 4:36:41 AM8/17/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Dog Lovers Show This image is of a kelpie .. it was taken during the Dog Lovers Show Sydney 67 August.. Farmer Dave Dave Graham Big Brother asked me to photograph both days which I gladly did .. I got heaps of images but this was the first of many depicting a dog walking on water ..
Photo Credit: Western Sydney Dog Lovers Photography, Blue Mountains Photographers

Location: Peyto Lake - Alberta, Canada This was my very first yoga retreat as a yoga teacher and we definitely knocked it out of the park as far as locations. Peyto Lake in Banff National Park is glacier fed and the minerals in the silt called rock flour give this lake its otherworldly color.
Photo Credit: Angela Fardo Facebook: Angela Fardo, San Diego Photography Group

Location: my back garden Thought the scenery looked pretty and I couldn't resist snapping the shot!
Photo Credit: Riley, Norfolk Photography Group

Location: Roker Lighthouse, Sunderland The last supermoon of the year, the Sturgeon moon, taken from the beach at Roker. Jostling for position amongst about 30 other photographers I was really happy to get this shot if the moon rising next to the lighthouse.
Photo Credit: Helen Rowlands Facebook: www.facebook.commadfencerphotography, Newcastle Photography Group

Location: Wind Point Lighthouse, Racine WI I stopped at the lighthouse hoping to get some shots of the tower but the sky was far too clear and blue to be interesting so I focused on the flowerslake instead. This started as a reference shot with my iPhone 12 max pro but ended up being better than anything I shot with the Nikon that day!
Photo Credit: Sean Oster Facebook: @kophotography, Milwaukee Photography Group

Location: Downtown Albany, NY This is the main hub of the city, and I wanted to capture its vibrance with the day coming to an end, and the lights coming on. Cinematic color grading was used to add a slightly cooler hue to the image.
Photo Credit: Fred Coffey, Albany Photography Group

Location: Trefonen, Shropshire Taken from home as the Moon rose from behind a hill. There are two shots merged after post processing as the Moon and Sky were exposed separately.
Photo Credit: Ken Pickersgill, Shropshire Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Aug 24, 2022, 4:33:53 AM8/24/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: lighthouse beach PM my aim in my photography is to capture a feeling not just an image, this image i titled in my room ... my main photographic hours and its adjustabe on influences , but i have an alarm set for 4.15 am which i usually wake before . i have mind selected a location the night before and im out the door after a espresso . i love the morning light and the best time to capture it is in the morning - early ... thanks for the focus Admin ..
Photo Credit: Keith Christie Facebook: keith christie photography, Port Macquarie Photography Group

Location: Troy, NC The hummingbirds were on the feeders in a feeding frenzy on the farm in Troy, NC. Being only a few feet away, this was a perfect opportunity to grab the Z6ii with the Z 700-200 f2.8 and practice with the focus modes. This shot was taken at 430pm using single point focus, shutter speed of 12000, f5.6, and auto ISO of 3600. Photo was cropped and ran through DeNoise AI. Just love these beautiful creatures!
Photo Credit: Clint Shedrick Facebook: www.facebook.comClintShedrickPhotography, Raleigh Photography Group

Location: Chicago I had a couple hours to explore the city before i met a friend for dinner so I was walking around the riverwalk trying to take shots of the chicago skyline, it was nearing sunset and the colors looked really pretty so i kept my Sony Alpha camera on one of the railings as I didnt have a tripod and took a long exposure shot! Was amazed with the results. Shot on the Sony A7C, edited in Lightroom.
Photo Credit: Ronit Roy, Syracuse Photography Group

Location: Fishermans Park, Bastrop Texas Taken during my first attempt at action shots of skateboarders
Photo Credit: Liam Douglass, Austin Photography Society

Location: Home Oh no! I forgot to double check my settings.After switching from a reflective white background to a black background for an in-camera three shot multiple exposure I forgot to reenable multiple exposure.I ended up with three separate exposures with this being one of them.Sometimes it's better to be lucky, than good.
Photo Credit: Tomato for Dinner Facebook: DeanWilsonPhotography, Portland Photography Group

Location: Mohave County Arizona Nikon D8103 0 second exposure f16ISO400
Photo Credit: Rics Ascehle Facebook: Ric, Photoh

Location: Weiden Germany A stroll down the streets in the county, opened up to wonderful fields, and simple streams filled with Lilly Pads. A great sunset ensued.... What a view
Photo Credit: Rhonda Royse, Tucson Photography Group

Location: Jewel Building on The Gold Coast This was taken as a long exposure but edited with heavy contrast in Photoshop. The final product is a significant difference from the raw file but find creating these high contrast images a rewarding outcome.Thanks for the opportunity.
Photo Credit: Stuart McPhail Photography Facebook: Stuart McPhail Photography, Gold Coast Photography Group

Location: St Andrews Church, Ashingdon Even though Ashingdon and Rochford has a fair amount of light pollution, I realised St Andrews is quite high, so shooting it from a lower perspective enabled me to cut out a lot of the light pollution. Now with excitement in the bag, it was just a wait for clear skies and a moonless night!After a little walking around, I decided on this composition. However, the tree on the left was distractingly dark, so with only one torch to hand, I lit the tree in four stages, then spent just over an hour catching the stars.
Photo Credit: Jeff Watson Facebook: JA Photography, Southend Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Aug 31, 2022, 4:44:20 AM8/31/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Eastbourne Black and what photo with colour red left in to make the photo stand out
Photo Credit: Callum Russell, Eastbourne Photography Group

Location: Hasting Point Taken with D850 ISO 100, 20MM, F16, 45 sec.Just a beautiful evening with the tide perfect and waves crashing over the rocks. Its one of my favourite spots for seascapes photography locally.
Photo Credit: Steve Dowker, Byron Bay Photography Group

Location: Forbes Ave. I took this photo about 3 years ago at Forbes Ave. in Santa Clara. I used to take a walk with my family after supper every evening. On a very special evening, we saw the charming beauty of the mid summer sunset. So I took a snapshot of that wonderful scene.
Photo Credit: AH UI, Santa Clara Photography Group

Location: South Miami Beach This picture was taken at Sunrise from just above the Portofino in South Miami Beach.
Photo Credit: Jesus, Miami Photography Group

Location: Caversham Wildlife Park This shot was taken at the Caversham Wildlife Park.
Photo Credit: Steve Robertson, Perth Photography Group

Location: Eimeo Beach, Sunset Bay This photo was taken at Eimeo Beach, Sunset Bay side, in the late afternoon just before sunset. I love experimenting using the glass Lens ball in different photos for different effects. The beautiful beaches at sunrise and sunset are definitely my favourite to capture.
Photo Credit: Nikki Robertson Facebook: Nikki Robertson, Mackay Photography Group

Location: New Brighton Beach Frontt I took this picture on Saturday 13- 08- 22 on New Brighton Beach. I have been learning photography for around 2 years now, studying at the University of YouTube. I love the opportunity of getting creative and found that getting out with a camera helps me to unwind and is hugely beneficial for my mental health. I purchased a Dji Mini2 a few months ago to try to take my skills to a higher level, excuse the pun.Expecting a beautiful sunset I set off to the beach to see what I could do.Settings 1200. f2.8, iso 100 and lightly touched up in Adobe Lightroom.
Photo Credit: Patrick Feeney Facebook: Indie Snaps, Wirral Photography Group

Location: Overlook Park, Oviedo I go there very often, usually after work. Photography is my meditation, I love nature and the sunrise and the sunsets are so beautiful.
Photo Credit: Claudia Pasara, Orlando Photography Group

Location: Scrabo Tower I took some shots of Scrabo on a late summer afternoon, this is my favourite as I think it looks like a scene from a magical kingdom. The views from Scrabo are amazing on a good day you can see right over to Scotland and across to Belfast.
Photo Credit: Robert Reynolds Facebook: Robsplacesofinterest, Mandurah Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Sep 7, 2022, 4:39:50 AM9/7/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Fresno, California I was setting up the bedroom to take some portraits of my wife. Our cat, ZuZu decided I should take a few practice shots with her as the star. The cuteness could not be contained.8132022 1530Canon EOS Rebel T7Canon 60mm Macro lensF4.5 1125s ISO200
Photo Credit: Alford K McNew Facebook: A Kristen McNew, Fresno Photography Group

Location: Frenchmans Bar Enjoying a beautiful day at Frenchmans Bar watching parachutist practice controls.
Photo Credit: Cheryl Links, Vancouver Photography Club

Location: Rio Communities Border Collie pup
Photo Credit: Mike A Jackson, Albuquerque Photography Group

Location: West Park Long Eaton Mid Morning visit to West Park, Long Eaton very sunny with excellent light conditions, the Autumnal leaves on the ground gave me the idea to desaturate greens and blues to create a Autumn's Coming feeling!
Photo Credit: Brian Coates Facebook: www.facebook.comindacocreations, Nottingham Photography Group

Location: Victoria Park, Portsmouth I have been exploring model photography more recently and booked a model to come and shoot in Portsmouth. We were exploring the park and spotted this fabulous tree which the model was very happy to immerse herself in and then draw the foliage around her to create this image. It captures a feeling of how people and plants should be at one with each other.
Photo Credit: Ken Dick, Portsmouth Photography Group

Location: Taken from the parking lot at Rockpointe Towers. I always watch the clouds around sunset time to see if they'll make for a nice sunset shot. I normally like to shoot after the sunset has set and the clouds turn their reds and oranges. When I noticed the 'rays' showing I knew I had a good shot and took this photo.Shot with a Canon 7D with a 24-70 2.8 zoom lens, ISO 299, f8, 11000 shutter speed.
Photo Credit: Tom Peacock Facebook: Yom Peacock, Spokane Photography Group

Location: Tucson Az I love storm chasing and being Im from California I dont get many opportunities so we went to Arizona for there monsoon season and had a blast!!
Photo Credit: Cruz carlton, Fresno Photography Group

Location: Mistaken Island The colour in the sky only lasted about 5-10 mins so I had to act fast to capture, it and wait for a wave to flow over the rocks, lucky it all came together,Nikon Z6Tamron 24-70 G2Nisi filters
Photo Credit: Bradley Smith Facebook: @AsplinImages, Albany Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Sep 14, 2022, 4:33:49 AM9/14/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Buffalo Launch Club, Grand Island, NY As I was hired to do some photography for the Buffalo Launch Club, Buffalo's First Motorboat Club, established in 1903, I decided the best way to show off the beautiful views available at the club was to arrive about 3 hours before the scheduled shoot and capture the beauty of 'sunrise' over the boat basin. Mission accomplished!
Photo Credit: John R Witt Facebook: John R Witt, Buffalo Photography Group

Location: Wynnum pier I love sunrise photos. I captured this half hour before sunrise, when the colours are the strongest. The moon looked great with the sunrise, so I enlarged it in photoshop. I think it gives the image something extra.

Photo Credit: Bob Fredingz, Brisbane Photography Group

Location: Twelve Apostles Vic This rock has been photographed many times. I wanted to give it a different look, like it's in another planet..
Photo Credit: Kal Bajjali Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comprofile.phpid687745358, Melbourne Photography Group

Location: St. George Park, Bristol Image taken on early evening ,Friday, 2nd of September before the sunset .The sun rays coming through the trees beautifully highlighted autumnal colours of the fallen leaves.Camera Canon EOS 1100D415021 mmISO100
Photo Credit: KATARZYNA MARKIEWICZ, Bristol Photography Club

Location: Twelve Apostles Vic This rock has been photographed many times. I wanted to give it a different look, like it's in another planet..
Photo Credit: Kal Bajjali Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comprofile.phpid687745358, Melbourne Photography Group

Location: Liverpool Back in Liverpool again, the weather that night was terrible my friend and I were hoping to get some lightening shots which we could see over Chester way, but it seemed to be going away from us. A bit disappointed I continued to take shots of the cathedral this shot was merged from 2 shots to a HDR image which I darkened the sky and lightened the cathedral. apart from a few mistakes in the editing it's turned out to be a very popular shot, thanks' everyone for your likes and comments.
Photo Credit: brian imrie, Liverpool Photography Group

Location: King River I had been at my parents place and I was leaving for the day and it started to rain. Once the droplets got larger this rainbow emerged and was incredible. They live on an olive tree farm and the angle of the road made this photo stand out more. I backed up and stood on the step of my car to get a clear picture and shot this photo. Taken with iPhone 13 Pro Max at 450 pm on Wednesday 792022.
Photo Credit: Jacqui Pieper Facebook: Jacqui Pieper, Albany Photography Group

Location: Marwell Zoo Last week of the school holidays, and took the grand children to the Zoo. This zebra was just stood staring through the glass. Taken with canon r6 and sigma 70-300.
Photo Credit: Kev morrissey, Basingstoke Photography Group

Location: Dallas, TX. This photo was taken in my home. The flowers were store bought and were starting to die, which inspired me to try to produce a dramatic still life with some stark, minimal lighting.This was shot on an Canon 80D with a 24 - 70 f2.8 II USM lens set at 61mm. Exposure settings were 1 8 sec, f16 and an ISO of 100. A black PVC backdrop was used to keep the background almost completely dark. The room itself was mostly dark but there was a bit of light provided by a single, overhead spotlight over the front of the bouquet. In addition a 600EX II RT Speedlite inside a Glow Series III Extra Small Rectangular Softbox 12 x 18in, with a Grid was used. The softbox was placed to the side and aimed to the front of the flowers. The black surface of a Savage 5 - in - 1 Photo Reflector was used as a flag to block any light spillage from the softbox onto the background.The work required to control light was a nice exercise for me and I think well worth the effort when I look at the result of this image.
Photo Credit: Raymond Kososki, Dallas Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Sep 21, 2022, 4:40:30 AM9/21/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: DeWittt, NY Day Moon caught my eye in the blue crisp sky outside my home in DeWitt, NY. I take photographs to keep myself busy at times, I was a chief videographerfield operations supervisor for a News Station in Syracuse and had a career ending injury while on the job which has left me disabled. Still photography relaxes my mind and helps me deal with the constant daily pain I deal with. Still photography is new to me, self taught and I feel it is a fine art and quite relaxing.
Photo Credit: AT McLean, Syracuse Photography Group

Location: Manito Park, Spokane, Washington Working with a new lens. Venus Laowa 100mm F2.8 2X Ultra Macro. This is a 3 photo focus stack that I manually blended in photoshop. The automated blending process for this didn't like that I took these hand held.
Photo Credit: Stephen Kraft, Spokane Photography Group

Location: Crimdon Beach I catch a sunrise whenever possible.... this was 0634 Tuesday morning while having a walk along Crimdon Beach. I like to take try and capture a few nice pics when I am out and about just using my camera phone!
Photo Credit: Rob Forster Facebook: Rob Fozzy Forster, Durham Photography Group

Location: Fitzroy Gardens, Melbourne As I was walking through the Fitzroy Gardens on my way back home, I spotted this lovely sun ray. It got me reflecting on the past how I wondered if there was anyone you could choose living or non living to sit in this lovely chair with to have a chat, who would it be And why. My choice of course as a kid was an astronaut, I remember I was always so interested in space and wanted to know what it was like. Now as an adult, I view the sun ray today as someone who came to visit someone from heaven to chat. So, my person who is want to have a lovely chat to would be my grandfather. Life is too short, we must enjoy everything about it. The sun, the parks, people, otherwise we wonder where have all the years gone
Photo Credit: Amy Doerre, Melbourne Photography Group

Location: Dusy Eirsham Trail Photo taken with a Mavic Air 2.
Photo Credit: Justin Desrochers, Fresno Photography Group

Location: London We were in London for a month visiting our kids. On the 12 of August, we decided to go to the city for sunset. I had seen a photo of Big Ben the clock tower at the Houses of Parliament from this spot a few years ago and I decided to find the spot which is just Next to the Westminster bridge. It is quite a little place but as you can see the view from here is exceptional.!!
Photo Credit: Didar Mankoo Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comdidar.mankoo, Brisbane Photography Group

Location: North Pier. Chicago,IL I took a walk out to North Pier to catch my favorite view of the city. I watched the sunset and the city lights come to life. As I sat, a boat pulled through the Harbor Lock and made its way into the the Chicago River. Watching this little boat forging its way into the towers skyscrapers reminded me of my first time exploring the beautiful city.
Photo Credit: Zach Dries, Chicago Photography Group

Location: Niagara Falls New York In honor of Queen Elizabeth II, Niagara Falls has been illuminated royal blue in her honor. Picture Date 9152022
Photo Credit: Daniel Lewis Facebook: Daniel Lewis, Buffalo Photography Group

Location: Butser Hill Wasnt Feeling too Clever and I Decided that a Bit of Fresh Air Would do me Good,So Went for a Walk up Butser Hill Where i Saw this Beautiful Old Withered Tree and Just had to Take a Photo.Theres Definitely Beauty in Decay.Taken on my Fuji XT4 with a 16-55 f2.8 f9 1250 16mm iso200.
Photo Credit: Justin Vincent, Portsmouth Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Sep 28, 2022, 4:37:26 AM9/28/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Otatara, Southland My brother puts out sugar water during the winter months for the nectar feeders. He has regular visitors in Tui, Bellbirds and these cheeky Waxeyes Shot handheld on a Nikon D750 Nikon 70-200 VRII 200mm
Photo Credit: Andrew Mason, Christchurch Photography Group

Location: Rural Vermont USA My brother and I went on a week long New England fall tour trip a few years back and focused on the country covered bridges. This was one along the trip through rural Vermont.
Photo Credit: Gary Shaver Facebook: @pawger, Orlando Photography Group

Location: Durham, NC Spent some time watching Eno just 1 of 23 pups born since 1993 at the Museum Of Life And Science the other day.The red wolf is now critically endangered North Carolina is the only place on earth they can be found in the wild. Special thanks to Robert, a ranger at the museum, for spending some time educating us about them.
Photo Credit: Tony Cervati Facebook: tonycervatiphotography, Raleigh Photography Group

Location: Forest Park I took this photo in St. Louis, Missouri in Forest Park for the 50th Anniversary of the Great Forest Park Balloon Race. This was the night before the race at the Balloon Glow where in the evening the balloons are inflated and lit up, but tethered to the ground. This creates an amazing scene for the audience to walk around and admire. This was my first time attending the event and it was magical! I used my Canon R6 with my RF 28-70 f2 lens. Enjoy!
Photo Credit: Carrie Ogle Facebook: Carrie Ogle, St Louis Photography Group

Location: Bushy Park London One of my favourite parks for taking photos
Photo Credit: shaun hodge Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comshaunhodgephotography, Ealing Photography Group

Location: Sturgeon Point Marina Didn't think the Sun was going to show this night i go here a lot its one of my favorite places to go seeing that its only a few miles from home
Photo Credit: Michael Kabel, Buffalo Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Oct 5, 2022, 4:34:49 AM10/5/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Bognor Regis North Bersted I took this picture by phone on a family walk
Photo Credit: Asia Asia, Chichester Photography Group

Location: Rivington On the high grounds of rivington at 7.30 pm sun setting through rain clouds perfect place and time
Photo Credit: Pete harrison Facebook: Pjharrisonphotography, Bolton Photography Group

Location: Top of the Lincolnshire Wolds A proper structured campaign over 18 months with many many failures until I captured this image
Photo Credit: Peter Sawyer, Lincolnshire Photography Group

Location: Digswell Lake During the walk round Digswell Lake i heard that bird. I took good 10mins to position close enough to take the shot and there it is.

Photo Credit: Leszek Walczak Facebook: Lesswall photography, Hertfordshire Photography Group

Location: Dublin City - Sean O'Casey bridge The direction of the morning sun rise only lines up with the mouth of the River Liffey on a couple of days each year - in October and March. At these times, the river is lit up with beautiful golden light. It was a real pleasure to capture this sunrise event on 2 October 2022. The photo was taken with a Canon R6 camera paired with an EF 24-105mm f4L IS USM lens mounted on a tri-pod. It was captured at 24mm, f13, 1200th second and ISO 1250. Only minor editing in Lightroom was applied.
Photo Credit: Andrew Keating, Dublin Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Oct 12, 2022, 4:39:37 AM10/12/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Grand Canal Dock in Dublin The forecast accurately predicted the conditions for a great sunrise. As there was a little bit of wind, I used a 20 second exposure and a Neutral Density filter to smooth out the water and improve the reflections.

Photo Credit: Andrew Keating, Dublin Photography Group

Location: Second Valley this Photo I take on Saturday, 23 July 2022, 64506 PM ! on that day I decided to go to the Second valley , I was all alone the whole night there, it was one of my best experience in Nights Photography .I come back home with 600 Photos.the setting is Sony a7iii Samyang 18mm f2.825sand I edited with Photoshop CC and Lightroom
Photo Credit: J.Mones Facebook: httpswww.facebook.comj.Mones.Arts, Adelaide Photography Group

Location: Innsbrook Missouri This was part of a national fireworks championship held annually called Skywars.
Photo Credit: Kurt Kirchmer Facebook: Kurt Kirchmer Photography, St Louis Photography Group

Location: Albuquerque NM This photo was taken Sunday October 2nd 2022 at the Albuquerque NM Balloon Fiesta.My Husband wanted to have a nice beautiful Date for us so we decided to Go to the Balloon Fiesta which was so beautiful the morning was perfect just as the Balloons were.
Photo Credit: Cristal Chavez, Albuquerque Photography Group

Lisburn Photography Group

Oct 19, 2022, 4:34:18 AM10/19/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

More information at LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Location: Perranporth beach This photo was taken as i watch the sunset at Perranporth beach there was a whole line of people doing the same thing and these guys was standing in front of me at the time
Photo Credit: Wayne Fowler, Chelmsford Photography Group

Location: Mount Falcon Park Colorado This picture was taken on top of Mount Falcon in Colorado. I hiked to this spot and waiting for the sun to set in the perfect spot over the Rocky Mountains. It was my first time seeing the sun set over the mountains and my first time in Colorado. Really enjoyed this one.
Photo Credit: Orlando Jones, Palm Bay Photography Group

Location: Brighton Taken in Brighton gardens. Yellow eye with spots is the highlight of this flying flower. This beautiful thing did not move for a while for me to capture it perfectlyTaken using Nikon Z6, 105mm with little LR edit
Photo Credit: Ivan Jeffrey, Brighton Photography Group

Location: From Egremont promenade. This was taken while enjoying an early morning walk along the promenade with the dog just as the began to rise and reflecting of a calm River Mersey
Photo Credit: David Mansell, Liverpool Photography Group

Location: Richmond, British Columbia Canada Richmond B.C. Marshlands
Photo Credit: Manny Gill, Vancouver Photography Club

Location: Penarth The clouds were good and the light
Photo Credit: Paul Rees, Swansea Photography Group

Location: Midlothian Texas USA The Hunters Harvest Moon - 10092022This lunar image is called a Mineral Moon. The image is a result of 14 photos taken 5 seconds apart, cropped, stacked then processed in Adobe LightRoom and Topaz Denoise to bring out the natural colors of the mineral deposits on the moon.Equipment used - Sony A7R3, Sigma 150-600mm lens.
Photo Credit: Randy Van de Loo Facebook: Twilight Imagery, Dublin Photography Group

cl...@lisburnphotographygroup.co.uk

Oct 27, 2022, 4:19:27 AM10/27/22
to StudioNort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

Portrait Photography Meetup - Sun 27 Nov - Lady Dixon Park - 1pm - 2 hours Hours

Beginners Photography Class - Sat 19 Nov - Castle Gardens Lisburn - 11am - 3 hours Hours

Location: South Ferriby
Birthday cake
Photo Credit: Dusan Palus
Hull Photography Group

Location: Coston lakes
Didnt get any fish but a lovly swan was about
Photo Credit: Pukka
Facebook: Simon pukka
Instagram: Pukkas_photography
Norfolk Photography Group

Location: Nightcliff foreshore
Another shot take during an evening stroll through Nightcliff, was hoping for some rain and lightning but it wasnt to be. Saw this small tree relatively isolated from the rest of the shrubs and thought it would make an interesting subject. Quite pleased with the result :)
Photo Credit: Ali Khan
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000024862939
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alik_insta_/
Darwin Photography Group

Location: Greyhope Bay, Aberdeen
Camera - Sony a7R4aLens - Sony 24-105GTripod - Benro Rhino 34CNisi FiltersEXIF - ISO 50, 2s @ f10, FL 30mmI took this image at Greyhope Bay near the South Breakwater at the entrance to Aberdeen Harbour.The sun had risen around 10 minutes earlier and cast nice warm light on the rocks.I found the composition that led through the rocks to the lovely early morning sky.I added the Nisi Polarizer to reduce the glare from the wet rocks and a 3 stop Medium ND Grad to prevent the sky d
Photo Credit: Mike Stephen
Aberdeen Photography Group

Location: The Flint Hills of Kansas
Rex and his horse at sunrise. Just a quick snap. No added lighting, all natural. Hand held . Camera is Sony A73 and a Sony 24-240. Edited in Photoshop Elements. Thanks for looking!
Photo Credit: Dave Tallant
Facebook: Photos by Dave Tallant
Kansas City Photography Group

cl...@lisburnphotographygroup.co.uk

Nov 3, 2022, 4:19:44 AM11/3/22
to StudioNort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

Portrait Photography Meetup - Sun 27 Nov - Lady Dixon Park - 1pm - 2 hours Hours

Beginners Photography Class - Sat 19 Nov - Castle Gardens Lisburn - 11am - 3 hours Hours

Location: Aliso Creek Beach
Low tide brings out the rarely seen landscape of Aliso Creek Beach. Its one of my favorite places to watch the sunset because of the varied rock formations and powerful waves. On this particular night, the cloud formations kept getting more and more colorful as the night went on and made for a very incredible fall sunset.
Photo Credit: Audrey Wilson
Instagram: @audreywils0n
Mission Viejo Photography Group

Location: Dallas

Photo Credit: Jeb Loftin
Instagram: Instagram.com/Jeb.loftin.photos
Dallas Photography Group

Location: Sawtell headland nsw
Photo taken with canon R5 / 10x18 lens,Hand held, in Auto Looking south towards Urunga 6.40 pm Thursday 27/10/22
Photo Credit: Rick Jones
Coffs Harbour Photography Group

Location: Cwmbran
As Bonfire night is approaching its a take on a Catherine Wheel
Photo Credit: Mark Wall
Instagram: M.wallphotography
Cardiff Photography Group

Location: Baldwin Park
This photo was taken in a celebration for Dia de los Muertos. The subject is representing a jaguar warrior, honoring those who have departed this realm.
Photo Credit: Fernando Ferrer
Instagram: https://instagram.com/fernandoferrerphotography?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
San Gabriel Photography Group

Location: Bradley Woods
Arlo the cat has always joined the dogs for woodland walksz and thoroughly enjoys squirrel watching. Here he is in the bluebells earlier this year thinking hes camouflaged.
Photo Credit: Crissy Lister
Facebook: Www.facebook.com/huddsphotogwoofer
Instagram: Www.instagram.com/the.good.cat
Huddersfield Photography Group

Location: home studio
Image was taken with Fujifilm X-T2 and XF60mm f2.4 Macro lens 1/160 sec ISO 800F4. Black background and the Flower was placed on a black reflective sheet.and one continuous light in a softbox to the right of the flower.
Photo Credit: Paul Phull
Facebook: Paul Phull
Instagram: phull_photography
West London Photography Group

Location: 5 miles west of Blair, Ne on County Road 26
It was part of a paid client shoot
Photo Credit: Jake olson
Facebook: Jake Olson Studios
Instagram: @jakeolsonstudios
Omaha Photography Group

Location: Mareeba at home on the verandah.
I took this photo on my verandah around 4pm with the Canon 80D and the Tamron 100-400mm lens. For as long as I can remember, we have had these Double- bar birds around Mareeba, they are always in a flock, and they love to nest in the Pink Bougainvillea at our home. I just love when they come and land on the little set up that I put in place to snap a photo of them. Thank you for liking my photo, Cheers Sue
Photo Credit: George and Susan Shaw
Cairns Photography Group

You are receiving this email becuase you are a member of Lisburn Photography Group.

If you no longer wish to be a member unsubscribe here:

Sent by Orble.com - real world groups

cl...@lisburnphotographygroup.co.uk

Nov 10, 2022, 3:18:45 AM11/10/22
to StudioNort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

Portrait Photography Meetup - Sun 27 Nov - Lady Dixon Park - 1pm - 2 hours Hours

Location: Jones Nature Trail, around the ponds.
Taken at ground level March 7, 2021 using the wide angle lens application on an iPhone 8. The time was 5:32 in the afternoon. I take advantage of the lower elevation of the sun to draw out the natural colors. Wide angle perspective allows for the maximum depth of field, and the phone is perpendicular to ground for minimal distortion from spherical lens aberration. Scale from the closest object, the flowers are greatly enhanced purposely for the enlarged effect, while the sunlight gets defused
Photo Credit: Keith Bowe
Facebook: Keith Bowe
Pensacola Photography Group

Location: Near Yachats Oregon, Pacific Coast ... September 20. 2022 late afternoon
After some days with bad weather, I got lucky for some shots. Camera settings: Nikon D850 with Nikon 24-120 mm f 4 lens : 1/100 sec. - f 11- ISO 64 - O EV - Picture control neutral - RAW. Small adjustment in LR/PS.
Photo Credit: Horst Schoninger
Facebook: ok
Instagram: ok
San Antonio Photography Group

Location: El Paso Texas
Welder burning some pipe together to carry chilled water to condition a building.
Photo Credit: Daniel Acosta
Facebook: Daniel Acosta
Instagram: Danaco73
Greenville Photography Group

Location: My home studio in Redcar, Cleveland
Taken with my new Canon R5 camera, using 16-35mm lens. This is my own border collie, Teddie, she is 8 years old and a proper tomboy, but so pretty! I was asked to do a Halloween shoot for a local dog club, so thought Id better practice first. My first love is training dogs for Competitive Obedience, which led to my interest in concentrating on dog photography, which I love. The shoot was very successful!
Photo Credit: Star Dog Pet Photography
Middlesbrough Photography Group

Location: Malabar
This is Lefty the squirrel a frequent visitor to my yard and pond. She is always ready for a photo op for the price of a peanut sometimes from my hand. We call her lefty has a notch in her left ear possibly from a bite. I am a off and on amateur photographer/ videographer that primarily takes photos/ videos around my small pond and ocean underwater creatures. Thanks for the ego boost. Reel Spear iT on YouTube.
Photo Credit: Lee DelPrado
Facebook: Le DePardo or Reel Spear iT
Palm Bay Photography Group

Location: Snaefellsnes Penisula - Iceland
I took this photo on a light night chasing the aurora in western Iceland. In search of a more unique composition, I hiked down the hill to an area filled with grass and small areas of water resembling wetlands. I instantly saw a small area of water that was perfectly still providing a nice reflection and leading line. I set my tripod up and framed the shot. The aurora was so bright, that it provided some nice ambient light on the foreground. This combined with some light coming from a nearby to
Photo Credit: Cody Taylor
Instagram: codytaylorphoto
Wichita Photography Group

Location: Phinizy Swamp Nature Park
Out for a walk at Phinizy on the boardwalk to try to find some of the local Eagle spottings they have had lately. As I approached almost the end of the boardwalk I hear a bunch of birds just chirping like crazy. So I stopped to take a look around me thinking ill take a photos of some of the birds when I looked up there was 2 big eyes staring down at me from right above my head about 3 feet away. It startled me and scared me at first until I realized get your shot before he flies away. so I did.
Photo Credit: Deborah Eberhart
Facebook: Deborah C. Eberhart photography of Augusta
Augusta Photography Group

Location: Canary wharf, London
Reflection shot of One Canada square at Canary Wharf, London

Photo Credit: Matt morgan
Facebook: Matt morgan photography

Instagram: Matt.morganphotography
Chelmsford Photography Group

Location: Poland
Went out with friends to get some photos of the car as it was rather foggy and moody but ended up photographing my friends in the forest instead. This shot was loosely inspired by "Stranger things" series. Shot on Sony A7 III, ISO 800 SS 1/1000
Photo Credit: Michael Boniecki
Facebook: @mikebonieckiphotography
Instagram: @michalbonieckiphotography
Southampton Photography Group

Location: Token Creek Nature Conservatory, Madison, WI
Cosplay photo inspired by Disneys 1973 cartoon of Robin Hood (portrayed as a fox). Shot with Canon R6 using 50mm prime lens. F1.8, ISO 100, 1/125 shutter. Edited in Lightroom to pop colors to give it more of a cartoon aesthetic with a sky replacement using Luminar AI.
Photo Credit: SNollPhotography
Facebook: Snollphotography
Instagram: @SNollPhotography
Madison Photography Group

Location: Chagrin Falls
Brisk fall night in Chagrin Falls
Photo Credit: Mark Buemi
Akron Photography Group

cl...@lisburnphotographygroup.co.uk

Nov 17, 2022, 3:20:25 AM11/17/22
to StudioNort...@gmail.com

Photos of the Week From Around The World

The best images this week from photography groups all over the world.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list. Keep an eye out for the entry posts on the Lisburn Photography Group Facebook page and group.

Upcoming dates for the Lisburn Photography Group

Portrait Photography Meetup - Sun 27 Nov - Lady Dixon Park - 1pm - 2 hours Hours

Location: Edmonds, Washington USA
Walking to my favorite cafe in Edmonds, Washington, The Red Twig, I kicked through leaves and opted to bend over near the cafe, and take a picture, as the leaves looked cool.
Photo Credit: Paul Bannon
Facebook: Paul.BANNON.7583
Instagram: Paul.BANNON.7583
Mandurah Photography Group

Location: Adelaide CBD
Photo snapped during a Seasonal Transition Storm (Nov 11th 2022) from scenic outlock overlooking Adelaide Oval. Camera utilized was a Fujifilm XT-20 with Kit Lens. 16mm, F12, 15 Sec exposure, ISO 200.
Photo Credit: DrMorph! Photography
Facebook: Brett DrMorph WilliamShaw
Instagram: drmorph
Adelaide Photography Group

Location: Kirkjufellsfoss with Kirkjufell Mountain, Iceland
First time visiting this location was in 2018 and the weather was not cooperating. I recently returned this past August and was lucky enough to set up my tripod and begin shooting this beauty. Shot with a Canon EOS 70D, Tamron 18-400mm lens f/16, 2 sec, ISO 100.
Photo Credit: Robert Lang
Instagram: rolangv2.0
Columbia Photography Group

Location: Kansas City, KS
This is a photo in Piper, KS looking over the rolling farm hills.
Photo Credit: Steve Sessions
Kansas City Photography Group

Location: Old church house, warrington
This was taken in front of St elphins by Old church house. This cat lay down gave opportunity for a shallow depth of field but just enough so you can make out the background. With a cinematic style finish in lightroom.
Photo Credit: Jamie Jones
Facebook: Jammy Jones
Instagram: Slice_Of_Jammy
Warrington Photography Group

Location: Lake Clifton
Watching the sunset at Lake Clifton is a magical experiance, the feeling you get walking out on the jetty over million year old fossils that are still living.
Photo Credit: Dan Roissetter
Mandurah Photography Group

Location: Jacobson Park
This is an image flip looking across the lake from the golf course side of Jacobson Park.
Photo Credit: Tom Tryon
Facebook: Tom Tryon
Instagram: cloudjockey99
Lexington Photography Group

Location: Letchworth State Park, NY
During the last week of November, my girlfriend Chelsea and I, decided to book a trip to Letchworth State Park in NY to take advantage of some unseasonably warm weather and the end of the fall season. We booked an AirBnB, packed up the truck, and headed on our way. Our plan for the first day in the park was to wake up super early, and spend the whole day checking out the sights. We made it to the first overlook right before sunrise, and began capturing pictures at various overlooks, working our
Photo Credit: Sean Walsh
Facebook: Sean Walsh
Instagram: sowalsh
Akron Photography Group

Location: A background Coomera
I had to wait for that right moment for the clouds to pass. Its always a special treat to have the chance to take a photo of the Blood Moon.
Photo Credit: Belle SP
Instagram: Belle_mummy3boys
Brisbane Photography Group

Location: Lake Wanaka, New Zealand
A photo thats in the bucket list of every New Zealand landscape photographer. It was a busy evening with lots of people walking in front of my lens, luckily I brought a 12-stop filter in the bag. The very long exposure not only clean the people walking by, it also help make the water as smooth as glass.
Photo Credit: Brian Sarmiento
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/briansarmientoimages
Instagram: @brian_sarms
Auckland Photography Group

Location: Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs
The natural frame that this rock formation gives is one of my favorites in the state! The rocks formations here have such a wonderful history. I couldnt help myself from taking this amazing picture while Pikes Peak was covered in a beautiful dusting of snow.
Photo Credit: Jennifer Bakker - Breathtaking Moments Photography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreathtakingMomentsPhotographyLLC/
Instagram: Breathtaking_moments_photograp
Colorado Springs Photography Group