★ MovieExtras-Netflix Rom Com-Oct Photoshoot-Casting-Camden Court Hotel

1 view

sup...@movieextras.ie

Oct 4, 2022, 5:38:12 AM10/4/22
to studionort...@gmail.com

MovieExtras.ie Photoshoot Saturday Oct 15th & Oct 16th 2022

The Camden Court Hotel, Camden Street Lower, Dublin

We are Super Busy this year working on 10 new productions including casting for feature films, various Adverts and Promotional Jobs!

There really are so many opportunities at the moment and we are always looking for new faces to light up the TV, Streaming Services and Cinema screens of the world!

These are some of the Productions that our members have been involved with over the past month:

  • THE POPES EXORCIST STARRING RUSSELL CROWE
  • A CONFIDENTIAL FEATURE FILM
  • A ROYAL CORGI CHRISTMAS
  • NEW BRITISH MYSTERY TV DRAMA
  • RTÉ'S FAIR CITY
  • NETFLIX ROM COM FEATURE FILM
  • TV SERIES NOTHERN LIGHTS
  • NEW FANTASY FEATURE FILM
  • 30+ ADVERTS & PROMOS including some huge brands!
  • SEVERAL SMALLER PROJECTS

If you want to be part of it, come along to the The Camden Court Hotel, Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, D02 W086 Saturday October 15th and Sunday October 16th from 10am to 4pm. You can register a time slot using the link below.

And if you prepay before midnight Friday the 14th of October for photos and training, you will receive €10 off the fee AND TWO free photos, so the cost will be €89.95 rather than €99.95 on the day.

Alternatively, feel free to drop in if you are around Dublin on the day to see what it's all about. Work could be a day here or a day there and won't be full time with pay ranging from €75 - several thousand euro for a days work!

For more info click here.

Here's what we have been up to over the last few weeks!

  • We are currently involved in 10 major productions! The Popes Exorcist wrapped this month and lots of our members had a fantastic experience! I mean who doesn't want to feature in the same film as Russell Crowe!
  • 15 school students are involved in a 2 day shoot for a short film co-written by a famous Irish Author near Howth.. stay tuned on our social pages for updates, this is such an exciting production
  • Lots of our members were out filming near Slane Castle for a new feature film and had great fun filming a fancy Ballroom Waltzing scene.
  • Yes we went back to the 90’s with over 30 of our younger members to film a Night shoot for a new Irish Crime Drama.
  • Filming for a Royal Corgi Christmas is currently underway with lots of our members filming in North Dublin.
  • Congratulations to our members Daniel Omozokpia, Douglas Belo Rodrigues dos Santos, Martin McDonagh, Yiwen Liu and Emmanuel Oyewole who delivered outstanding performances in Season 2 of Fate: The Winx Saga which was released September 16th.
  • Over 100 of our members had a great time preparing for a Big Halloween Party Scene that was shot late at night! Really Cool
  • Over 80+ Extras have been on location in Kilternan during the week for a New British Mystery TV drama.
  • Nocebo had it's World Premiere at Los Angeles' BeyondFest October 2nd 2022.

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL FOR REGULAR UPDATES!

For the latest castings and what is happening in MovieExtras.ie and the Film Industry - just follow us on facebook & Instagram

The Late Late Toy Show - Applications Now Open

Ireland's most iconic Christmas show is now taking applications. Fill out the application form here to be in with a chance to have your child on the Late Late Toy Show.

Click here for more information

18-21 year olds required for Fantasy Feature Film

The We are looking for 18 - 21 year old's for an exciting new feature based on a series of best selling fantasy novels, produced by one of the worlds most popular streaming services. Think Inception meets Euphoria! This shoot is taking place from Aug until the end of October and will be located around Dublin city and county.

Click here for more information

Experienced Sea Swimmers required for Supermarket Advert

We are casting experienced Sea Swimmers over 18 years old of all shapes and sizes for an upcoming Supermarket commercial shooting in South Dublin on MON 10TH OCT.

Click here for more information

Thanks

The MovieExtras.ie Team

Ardmore Studios
Bray
Co Wicklow

www.MovieExtras.ie

Contents of this mail are copyrighted (c) Crew, Cast & Performers Limited 2017 unless otherwise protected. To unsubscribe, please visit your account or send an email or send an email to Sup...@MovieExtras.ie with Pls UNSUBSCRIBE me as the subject line.. Include your mobile number in the subject line so that we can easily locate you. Legal information: Crew, Cast & Performers Ltd. T/A MovieExtras.ie Registered in Dublin. Registered Office: Ardmore Studios, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Registration Number 545002

sup...@movieextras.ie

Oct 4, 2022, 5:39:22 AM10/4/22
to studio...@googlegroups.com