: £6 Ticket Offer Extended! 🎉 From: @W5Belfast online #belfast 🎉

1 показване
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Studio NI

непрочетено,
1.02.2023 г., 20:51:351.02.23 г.
до studio...@googlegroups.com
W5

W5's £6 Ticket Offer Extended!

Enjoy a family day out for less this February and March

In case you missed it, we ran an incredible offer throughout the month of January, giving you the chance to get your tickets to W5 for only £6. Due to phenomenal demand, we have extended our £6 ticket offer until 26 March 2023*, helping you enjoy a family day out for less!

Take advantage of our special offer and explore 8 zones and over 250 hands-on exhibits for only £6 this February and March. From optical illusions to medical science and engineering to TV production, there is limitless fun for all the family.

Get Tickets

Take a look at what you can get up to at W5

Little children, big kids and everyone in between can step into a world of wonder at W5. Explore an area packed full of optical illusions that you won't believe your eyes in our Making Sense zone, discover beautiful landscapes throughout the In our Nature zone and bring energy-themed exhibits to life in Energise. You can also step into a living storybook world in Over the Hills and Far Away while young adventures can scale the heights of our multi-storey climbing frame - Climbit!

With all this, plus daily science shows at our Science Stage, W5 is the perfect place to feel inspired, entertained and young at heart!

Book Now

*T&Cs apply. Offer ends 26 March 2023. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Tickets to W5 must be pre-booked online before your visit. Offer applies to adult, child and concession tickets only. Subject to availability.

Meet the Family

The Odyssey Trust
The SSE Arena, Belfast
The Stena Line Belfast Giants

W5 | 2 Queens Quay | Belfast | BT3 9QQ

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100
Отговор до всички