Authors Publish Issue 512 Now Available

Authors Publish

Mar 23, 2023, 4:39:20 PM3/23/23
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Authors Publish Magazine

March 23rd, 2023 | Issue Five Hundred Twelve

A publisher of speculative fiction novellas, novelettes, novels, and short story collections. No agent required.
Keep Reading...

A new literary journal. Now seeking fiction, nonfiction, and poetry.
Keep Reading...

More...

The impact of mass submissions on literary journals and small presses.
Keep Reading...

Free Lecture: Senior Book Publicist Isabella Nugent on Setting Yourself Up for Success. Watch Now (Free)

Thank you for being a subscriber to Authors Publish Magazine. We support authors by sending you publishing opportunities. To learn more, read our guiding principles.

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Jans
Editor

Recent Articles...

  1. 50 Literary Journals That Pay Their Authors

  2. Opportunities for Historically Underrepresented Authors this March

  3. 56 Manuscript Publishers with Geographic Restrictions

Don't want these emails anymore?
Permanently Unsubscribe or Modify Your Subscription Options
567 Hillsdale Ave E, Toronto ON M4S1V1 Canada

track the open