Re: Freelance tutors reqd for @BruiserNI #NorthernIreland #Theatre company #Belfast JANUARY 2023

Bruiser Theatre Company

Dec 9, 2022, 12:16:32 PM12/9/22
to Studio NI
Thank you so much.

If you could post...

Bruiser Theatre Company are seeking to expand freelance tutors

Bruiser Theatre Company are wishing to expand their freelance facilitator base.

Bruiser Theatre Company is Northern Ireland’s foremost physical theatre company, producing high quality theatre that excites and stimulates audiences.

If you are interested please send facilitation/ teaching CV to educ...@bruisertheatrecompany.com before 1st Jan 2023.

Successful applicants will be offered free facilitation training in the Bruiser style led by Artistic Director Lisa May  Sat 14th Jan 9:00 - 5:00

Bruiser is committed to nurturing the next generation of drama professionals, we inspire and encourage young actors and theatre makers through our unique education projects.

Thank you

Cheryl O'Dwyer
Education Officer for Bruiser Theatre Company

On Fri, 9 Dec 2022 at 09:28, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
We are a registered charity for the promotion of arts in your area for free.
Please send information about this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to thousands of interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: promoting the arts and culture of Northern Ireland since 2004. NIC101100