This Month is Last Call

1 view

Creative Screenwriting

Feb 1, 2023, 8:29:52 AM2/1/23
to studionort...@gmail.com
To meet with top level agents, managers and producers
A Message From Our Trusted Partner
To meet with top level agents, managers and producers

Last Call is Feb. 16th

For Your Direct Line to the Industry

For 15 years, the ISA has been the premier screenwriting organization and our Fast Track Fellowship has been instrumental in discovering and elevating writers on the rise. Fellows have signed with major agencies like CAA, Paradigm and ICM. Many have been introduced to and then signed with management companies during their Fast Track week and had their scripts optioned, leading to development deals.

This year's Fellows will meet with industry execs including Writer and Producer Chuck Hayward (Ted Lasso, WandaVision), VP of Development and Production at Voltage Pictures Darcy Donelan, screenwriting career coach Lee Jessup plus 5 more executives during their week of general meetings. Then they will be invited onto the ISA Development Slate. Throughout the year, our development executives will champion and pitch these writers and their projects to our industry partners actively looking for material to produce.

CURRENT MENTORS:

Writer and Producer from Ted Lasso and WandaVision - Chuck Hayward

VP, Development & Production at Voltage Pictures - Darcy Donelan

Screenwriting Career Coach - Lee Jessup

Plus, 5 more to be announced soon!

FAST TRACK WRITERS SUCCEED

Ned Farr won the Fast Track Fellowship and has since wrtten and directed his third feature fiIm. His horror screenplay HURRICANE PARTY was optioned by Alive Entertainment, and is currently in development with a director and producer attached. Plus, his pilot TIN KICKERS has been signed to a Shopping Agreement with Creative Screenwriter Productions.

Application Deadline - Feb. 16th

ISAConnect Members Save $15

Accepting Features, Pilots and Spec Scripts

APPLY NOW

Facebook
Twitter
Copyright © 2023 CreativeScreenwriting.com, All rights reserved.
Fulton Ave - Sherman Oaks, California - 91423