Autopilot - August 9th

ROE

Jul 26, 2024, 4:05:31 PM (16 hours ago) Jul 26
to studionort...@gmail.com

Autopilot - August 9th

Today I’ve got some brutal honesty and a wholesome announcement for you.

I started this year off determined to be the best version of myself, had my handwritten resolution list and all the ‘new year, new me’ optimism that comes along with it. But every year I forget that plans change and life happens.

Toddler ROE in a big puffy white coat and leopard print hat with song title 'Autopilot' drawn in blue

I told myself I would have a song out every few weeks and be on top of photos, press releases, artwork and all the other work it takes to bring fully-fledged music to you. But after one (1) release back, I quickly realised how difficult it is to be an artist right now and that I have no idea how to approach social media anymore.

I’m sure you’ve heard a lot of artists talk about the ever-changing and unpredictable algorithm, but the long and short of it in my experience (and other artists I’ve spoken to) is that important posts aren’t reaching you.

I’ve built my life around creating music and the conversations and connections I get to make through being an artist are a huge part of it for me. That’s why this newsletter means so much and that’s why you’re the first to know that I’m releasing a new single called ‘Autopilot’ on August 9th.

It’s a song about figuring out the kind of life you want to live and it felt like the right choice as a twenty-something feeling a little lost right now.

And this is silly but if you have thirty seconds, please pre-save the song below. It lets the streaming bosses know you want to hear it and helps with getting big time playlists.

Thanks so much for sticking with me.

Talk soon,

ROE

PRE-SAVE ‘AUTOPILOT’ HERE
Facebook iconInstagram iconTwitter iconTikTok iconWebsite icon

Copyright (C) 2024 ROE. All rights reserved.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp