June is the Month!

1 view

Creative Screenwriting

Jun 24, 2022, 1:02:17 PMJun 24
to *|FNAME|*
For Low Entry Fees
A Message From Our Trusted Partner
For Low Entry Fees

Mega Early Deadline June 30th

Genre Competition

Whether you’re just beginning or a seasoned writer ready to redefine your career, we can elevate you to the next level. We’re searching for the most authentic and unique scripts in seven genre categories. The winner of each genre category will receive $2,500 cash. Of the seven scripts selected, one of you will go on to win the Grand Prize and receive an additional $7,500 for a total of $10,000.

Only $25 to Enter

Through Mega-Early Deadline: June 30th

Enter on ES

Enter on ISA

Don't Miss Last Call

For ISA Exclusive Deals

Suspense

Deadline June 30th

Enter Now
Action Adventure

 Deadline June 30th

Enter Now

Facebook
Twitter
Copyright © 2022 CreativeScreenwriting.com, All rights reserved.
Fulton Ave - Sherman Oaks, California - 91423