⭐⭐⭐⭐ - The Beauty Queen of Leenane - the reviews are in!

Lyric Theatre Belfast

Jun 1, 2023, 12:01:30 PM6/1/23
to studionort...@gmail.com

A Lyric Theatre and Prime Cut co-production

The Beauty Queen of Leenane

running until 1 July 2023

The reviews are in, and everyone agrees that this incredible dark comedy is not one to miss! But don't just take their word for it, book now to see it for yourself.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"The jagged emotional edges and brutal humour of Martin McDonagh's early play are laid bare in this skillfully rounded, cohesive revival" -  The Stage

"While Jordan has been knocking over the dark dominoes she's been quietly setting them back up to fall once more." - Alan in Belfast

"Show will have you feeling a rollercoaster of emotions" - Belfast Live

The Beauty Queen of Leenane is one of playwright Martin McDonagh’s (The Banshees of Inisherin Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri;The Lieutenant of Inishmore) finest achievements. Winner of four Tony Awards on Broadway and nominated for an Olivier Award, the play conjures up the unbearable tension and loneliness of an isolated existence. Directed by Emma Jordan, our production stars Marty Breen, Caolan Byrne, Nicky Harley and Ger Ryan.

Why not make an evening of it and pre-order a delicious sharing plate with Mike’s Fancy Cheese and charcuterie to enjoy in our café bar.